• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairly Small Nakiri Kuubou Revision

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Alright lets get straight to the point.

Nakiri should be 6-A Physically,

This is his Striking Strength "Continent Class as Foreshock (Hits with the force of a moving continent)"

Which shows that Nakiri's physical power is different from his quakes and should get rated as such.

Another thing Nakiri is missing is a key for his Huang Long form and the addition of his Roar which could perma kill Tataris

Suggestions
Add "6-A" to Nakiri's Tier and AP section

And change the Striking Strength to "Continent Class (Hits with the force of a moving continent). Higher with Foreshock and even higher with Mainshock and with time progression"

Key for his Huang Long/pure form (Tier shall be discussed in the comments below)

His Roar, on top of destroying concepts and all, can competely erase something. Tataris can't return from being destroyed by the roar, even with their mid-godly Regenerationn and 2-B Type 8 immortality. Sound manipulation + Existence Erasure + Immortality and Regenerationn negation.

Decisions
Agree: 7 (Tony, Ravenous, Qliphoth, Warren, Schro, Ant, Ion)

Disagree:

Neutral:

His durability is already multi continental in foreshock though so it would be high 6-A physically with lower striking strength for foreshock

That Striking Strength seems inaccuate, it should be: "Striking Strength: Continent Class physically (Hits with the force of a moving continent). Higher with Foreshock and even higher with Mainshock and with time progression"

I'm not sure if adding 6-A physically to his tier section is accurate since his durability for both forms is higher than his striking strength

I agree with the striking strength changes and adding 6-A physically to his ap though

Yes

But saying X tier physically includes their durability so it would just be X tier with physical attacks not X tier physically

I mean that is technically not correct based on the meaning of the word Physically but in that case I guess it's fine

I guess we could maybe not add the Physically part and just have it be 6-A.

Thoughts everyone else?

What I am saying is that someone is physically the same tier as their durability since that is the tier for their physical body

If someone has higher or lower striking strength than their durability they aren't physically the tier of their striking strength/ap. Having higher striking strength than your durability means you don't physically scale to your own striking strength and having lower striking strength means you still are higher than your striking strength physically.

But considering other profiles don't treat it like this meh

Ive never seen it treated like that, usually people physically scale to their physical strength/power.

Because usually they have equal durability and don't kill themselves by punching someone or hit significantly weaker than things they can tank. If your ap isn't the same tier as your physical body you technically aren't physically that tier

But like I said since other profiles don't treat it like that then I agree with the op

I would like to bring up that Nakiri could get a new key to his Huang Long/pure form.

Another addition would be that his Roar, on top of destroying concepts and all, can competely erase something. Tataris can't return from being destroyed by the roar, even with their mid-godly Regenerationn and 2-B Type 8 immortality. Sound manipulation + Existence Erasure + Immortality and Regenerationn negation.

Id like others to look it over but if theres no legit issues woth it then ill add it

Is kuubou's universe destruction feat like Nasuverse universe destruction(more like world/planet) or actual universal destruction?

Ricky365 said:
Is kuubou's universe destruction feat like Nasuverse universe destruction(more like world/planet) or actual universal destruction?
The Foreshock is Planet Level, the Mainshock is Universal (and will grow to consume all of creation)

Here is his AP justification:

"Planet level as Foreshock (Can generate a tremor that both atomizes and spatially destroys what it affect, With the scale of said tremor being capable of casually affecting the entire planet). Universe level as Mainshock (Is vastly stronger than his foreshock state. His tremor is now universal in scale, and it can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase), higher with time (His tremors increase in strength and range with each second and start to spread over all of creation)"

Nasuverse universe destruction is also universe though

World =/= planet in most Japanese media

except that Nasu even says that the human world/human universe is just the civilization and extenal layers of the planet? Anyways, lets stop derailing.

Exactly, Nasu's "world" are just "Textures" on planet Earth. I'm pretty sure when univere busting Nasu characters do their thing, they don't blow up the other Types while their at it for example.

probably At Least 3-A, since Huang Long is on a whole other level compared to his corrupted/impure self. He should scale to Mainshock.

Back