• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely minor SpongeBob ability addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems fine. However, Spongebob should get shadow manipulation. I am not sure if we have some suitable page for that though.

I suppose that could work, although it isn't quite right in this case.

Antvasima said:
I suppose that could work, although it isn't quite right in this case.
Aren't shadows a type of darkness? Why wouldn't it be quite right?

I mean, Spongebob needs a flashlight to use it. However, it still is Darkness manipulation as it's literally a shadow interacting with a person. It can be limited darkness manipulation Since he isn't really controlling the darkness, only his own shadow.

Well, I suppose that it should hopefully be fine.

I think Squidward should have social influencing as well since he's made Spongebob believe he's in danger when he really just wants Spongebob to stop doing something and Plankton has consistantly tricked Spongebob

Darkness Manipulation: "The power to manipulate darkness/shadows.". Seems like it fits this power to a T

This is probably fine as well, but I would appreciate if somebody confirms the links.

Okay, everything seems fine.

Please refrain from doing too many "minor" additions further, however, as the forum move may turn this complicated.

By the way its been a while we're still waiting for a certain calc(s) That could upgrade the series though no response yet there has to be someone that can or knows how to.

Oh before any other action is needed I been meaning ask there are probably some overlooked feats regarding lifting strength at their best showings.

- Sandy in the episode "SpongeBob, Sandy, And the worm." https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kvcr7 remarked "Back in Texas I wrangled Bulls, And I wrangled worms. (3:38)" Her strength turns out wasn't all too much of an exaggeration as she did pull down an a float boat under water in an instant, chain in hand soon Afterwards (5:51), Maybe she couldn't handle the humongus mutant Bull Worm but she is still remarkably far stronger for the average squirrel then people give her credit for nevertheless.

- And why stop there? Episode "MuscleBob Buffpants." https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kp8ww Showed along with other peaked bikini bottom mites sent anchors flying (6:39 "200 Yards!"), (6:51 "210 Yards!"), With Sandy being one that threw the furthest (7:02 "510 YARDS!!").

- SpongeBob and Squidward exerted themselves in such a way that they manged to pull ships on their own in the episode "Employee of the Month." SpongeBob this time had an anchor strapped on to him while dragging said ship, Squid not be far off himself. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v06q5 (6:54.)

@N I W D E

Most of that should be calculated

It was agreed that Spongebob should get: Superhuman Digestion, Darkness Manipulation, Statistic Amplification (With Krabby Patties), Wish Granting with the Trident, and Resistance to Electricity Manipulation

Stalker Maggot said:
@N I W D E
Most of that should be calculated
I think I vaugely remember a thread that already viewed the ones in MussleBob Buffpants and they said due to the ******* size its apparently much lower but I can't really say for certain, however The ones I mentioned in the Bullworm episode and the Employee episode I think remained unmentioned. To restrain a Bull the last time I remember was a solid class 5 rating and I don't know how heavy that boat is BUT IT HAPPENED ANYWAYS JUST TO PROVE HER POINT so I don't know if they will recieve the same questionable logic from the musclebob one as Sandy remarked an ACTUAL LAND BULL rather then something that would somehow come out small from sea, the Sandy pulling a boat down underwater feat was also said that it needed to be calced though we don't what type it may be, the other regarding the employye of the month award episode shouldn't be far off to recieve proper calc treatment.

As for other possible upgrades that I was talking about regarding SpongeBob they are in this Calc board, you'll find my post on the predicaments of SpongeBob there just scroll for a bit [1].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back