• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Subjective Reality for SpongeBob SquarePants

I agree with this. I've even heard that it can be used as a justification for tier 4 Spongebob since Spongebob's mind which is full of imagination contains a sun and even a starry sky within it.

I agree with this. I've even heard that it can be used as a justification for tier 4 Spongebob since Spongebob's mind which is full of imagination contains a sun and even a starry sky within it.
Kinda derailing but i'm pretty sure SpongeBob has madness manipulation also with characters like the Flying Dutchmen and Plankton going insane while being in his mind.

And it would also imply that Squidward in Clarinetland wasn't a hallucination as many people think, with SpongeBob being able to have at least four galaxies jammed inside his kitchen.

Last edited:
I agree as well

I don't get how Squidward in clarinet land is a hallucination when Spongebob in the 2nd movie had the imagination thing

And the Halloween special proved it was likely cannon since platoon warn the flying dutch man

Back