• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Examples of hax powers in popular media

Reality warping

Renegeneration: high, low -godly and higher

Causality manipulation:

Acausality: type 4

Law manipulation

Can you give examples of using of these hax in popular media? I know, that is on this site, but I want more precise examples.

Destiny is a fairly mainstream shooter and even random guns can have void manip.

Well void is one of 3 main elements, along with kinetic guns thst don't have one. It makes sense that about a fourth of the guns will be like that.

Just noticing that desting has literally all of these, and they can all be on a PC at that. So I guess there's your answer. Raid mechanics op.

Ben 10 for reality warping

I guess Undertale is mainstream enough for Chara to be an example of mid-godly

Back