• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone's Favorite Atheist Meets A Reverse Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used to be female, but killing Akka and becoming a god made him male.

I'm kinda tempted to but I have no idea what nanashi does.

Taking gets around most rez stuff since they're more incapped than "dead". Oryx spams this ability, because in his own words, "Only Oryx knows this power to Take".

Wokistan said:
Taking gets around most rez stuff since they're more incapped than "dead". Oryx spams this ability, because in his own words, "Only Oryx knows this power to Take".
Dagda will take action anyway. From what i know, Take makes someone be controled by Orxy, which Dagda will most certainly not like.

Examples of Dagda saving dudes from incap?

Actually, can Nanashi even do anything to a guy outside cause and effect entirely (type 5)?

If my memory is right, he stopped Nanashi from being Mind haxed and from someone trying to control his soul.

I'll ask Ultima, just in case.

I also tried to just ignore this thread for a while, but I guess I've entered it now

I just realized, Dagda has no mindhax resistance.

How far away from the actual fight is it? Oryx may have the range to just Take him too lol.

Unless its the 1-C version that's relevant.

When Nanashi started to believing Merkabah, he's like "STFU, get back here" and pulled him in. Or was that Lucifer? I don't remember who it is but it happened.

Dagda doesn't intervene only in death, that's not how he works. As long as he'll become his Godslayer, he's okay with everything Nanashi does. Following Oryx is opposition of what Godslayer is. Thus he intervenes. He didn't intervene when they're in the egg because new Dagda was created, not because he didn't, he couldn't.

To what degree would it be, though?

Oryx can Take vex, who exist simultaneously at all points in time and the Vex saw no situations where they wouldn't be destroyed by him (they can't forsee the player character killing Oryx), implying that just hiding away deep into their personal pocket infinite multiverse isn't an option for them. It's superior to the passive effect of his personal universe itself destroying minds as well.

Mindhax isn't the only thing though, as Dagda seems to lack resistances in general, and Oryx's Taking gets ridiculous due to it being him directly channeling the one entity in verse far beyond everything else.

Can Nanashi do anything to type 5 acausality though?

What precludes Oryx from striking up a bargain with Dagda like he did with Riven of a Thousand Voices? There's also how the mindhax can result in you serving the Darkness of your own will as opposed to aggressively. It strips away fear, inhibitions, and other negative feelings, leaving the target in a constant state of ecstasy. Even people who resist can just voluntarily give in.

Can I close this match due to an outdated profile?

>TFW Dagda is missing resistences that even Jack Frost has.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I think Dagda's mind hax resistence would scale to the Expanse, which contains the combined thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and faith across the multiverse, a mere jar of which can instantly overload a human.

I can't respond to anything else atm.

My above question isn't even entirely a joke tbh

There's still the acausality issues and the other 7 or so abilities Taking is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back