• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
OK @DimeUhDozen, don't panic but I've pitted one of your creations against Tricky the Clown again. I promise this one isn't as broken
Arzette Rahklin vs Tricky the Clown
  • Speed is equalized
  • Regular Tricky used
  • Starting distance was 10 meters
The Princess : 0

The Clown : 0

Incon : 0

408.jpg
the_clown_has_been_engaged_by_woari-d5emtg2.png

Assuming he's not shot at, he'll likely start with melee.

If I recall correctly, he has a habit of amping himself when enraged such as if he's outranged
Arzette usually spams sword magic, which she can fire three or more at a time and do a lot of damage. Considering she has the Smart Chainsword on her, she'll be hitting him with twice as much force as her normal value. If she's on the ropes, she can instant transmission teleport wherever a teleportation scroll is or activate a forcefield that reflects stuff. At some point, she would use ice manipulation or petrification to finish him off.

At some point, she would use ice manipulation or petrification to finish him off.
Huh, y'know I kinda made this whole thread because of her Type 4 Immortality negation and Tricky going melee gives a very good opportunity for her to pull that off but OK I guess

Depending on what @Comiphorous responds with, I'll consider giving her prior knowledge

Huh, y'know I kinda made this whole thread because of her Type 4 Immortality negation and Tricky going melee gives a very good opportunity for her to pull that off but OK I guess

Depending on what @Comiphorous responds with, I'll consider giving her prior knowledge
Her sword's magic should already just do that with it's energy.

Even with the immortality negation, it's not enough to put Tricky down, he has his other immortalities which keep him alive.

Even with the immortality negation, it's not enough to put Tricky down, he has his other immortalities which keep him alive.
Is this the Type 8? Since the other immortalities in the Nevadean Physiology page are Type 1, 2, 4, and 7

Is this the Type 8? Since the other immortalities in the Nevadean Physiology page are Type 1, 2, 4, and 7
It's all the types that she can't negate, which is all of them besides 4.

Tricky feels something funny getting his type 4 negated, and continues with his usual business.

Tricky feels something funny getting his type 4 negated, and continues with his usual business.
I mean TBF, Type 1 isn't usually combat applicable and Type 2 and 7 just means he can take more punishment

Anyway, I suppose at this point you should probably respond to what Tricky would do against Arzette's arsenal
Arzette usually spams sword magic, which she can fire three or more at a time and do a lot of damage. Considering she has the Smart Chainsword on her, she'll be hitting him with twice as much force as her normal value. If she's on the ropes, she can instant transmission teleport wherever a teleportation scroll is or activate a forcefield that reflects stuff. At some point, she would use ice manipulation or petrification to finish him off.

Tricky's Tac Bar instantly negates any sort of ranged combat Arzette could try, the only means she has to damage tricky is a CQC fight.

she also has to kill him around 4 seperate times, due to his type 8.

Tricky's Tac Bar instantly negates any sort of ranged combat Arzette could try, the only means she has to damage tricky is a CQC fight.
So uh, I just realized something that I'm gonna assume is a mistake. You know how in Hank's profile the Tac Bar is accepted as Instinctive Reaction? Tricky doesn't have that in his profile, did it get removed on accident or something? Because I know you've brought this up before

So uh, I just realized something that I'm gonna assume is a mistake. You know how in Hank's profile the Tac Bar is accepted as Instinctive Reaction? Tricky doesn't have that in his profile, did it get removed on accident or something? Because I know you've brought this up before
Yeah thats cuz his profile is slightly outdated. he's supposed to have it.

She doesn't have any wincons.
Hang on a second, isn't her petrification and freezing via her sword? That's still applicable with CQC

Not to mention her limited Invul which I recall is combat applicable and the Fatal Flute which I assume isn't projectile based since it's, y'know, sound

It's a ranged attack.
I dunno, the scans do show that the feat is an ending cutscene to beating the boss and can technically be caused by the sword itself rather than the energy

Also the energy manip (The one where she stabs Daimur and makes him explode) does seem to be a melee attack

Which she executes by throwing her sword.
OK this is starting to feel ridiculous. I can kinda understand her energy waves having different properties than her sword (Which I don't get since the justification for her energy projection does say it's channeling her sword's magic) but the sword itself is stabbing Daimur, how does throwing the sword cause a brand new effect compared to just stabbing it directly?

OK this is starting to feel ridiculous. I can kinda understand her energy waves having different properties than her sword (Which I don't get since the justification for her energy projection does say it's channeling her sword's magic) but the sword itself is stabbing Daimur, how does throwing the sword cause a brand new effect compared to just stabbing it directly?
We've never seen her execute the attack outside of the throw and the projectile attack can be used against Daimur as the finishing blow in the final battle, and yet he's fine. It only really happens when she javelin throws it into Daimur.

Back