• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone is bored, not only Earl

Even after his spin off, no one made new fights to our favorite number 2.

Fight is restricted to the smallest country in the world (Vaticano), speed equal, both at their strongest.

Ogami has prior knowledge about Dark Matter.

Rei Ogami vs Kakine Teitoku

can he locate every particle of dark matter even those underground ?

can he keep up with the multiplication rate while defending himself ?

does he need to breath or have mind resistance ?

is his power simple or complex or unique, or could kekine create a copy of him with dark matter ?

Malox1696 said:
can he locate every particle of dark matter even those underground ?

can he keep up with the multiplication rate while defending himself ?

does he need to breath or have mind resistance ?

is his power simple or complex or unique, or could kekine create a copy of him with dark matter ?
Idk

Probably yes, since he has prior knowledge about DM.

No and why he needs mind resistance?

Read Scrlk post.

How does privious knowledge collerate to keeping up with rate of expansion?

In the same way he can use light to give to break MC he can use light to give a stroke (epileptic attacks) as it's the same principle and much simpler (and probably what knocked out the DA guards as it was left vague and unexplained)

He would know to not stop spamming his flames, but underground DM and subatomic amounts wouldn't be targeted by his flames.

Not saying he can't do it, but saying that is what defeated the randoms is wrong, we have 0 information on what defeated them.

He would need to destroy every DM particle in the battle field, including the ones Kakine can send underground, would he be able to do that?

I wasn't saying he would do that, I was just wondering why he couldn't when Ogami doesn't even have Resistance to Duplication or Power Mimicry.

Cause again, Kakine can't do that, he has never shown making clones of others, just himself

Because Kakine isn't a magician, and Ogami's powers are closer to Index magic than to Index espers.

Kakine can make clones of others but he can't replicate their powers. So even if he does make a clone of Rei Ogami, it will simply be a clone made of dark matter but it won't be able to do anything Rei Ogami himself can do.

XDragnoir said:
He would need to destroy every DM particle in the battle field, including the ones Kakine can send underground, would he be able to do that?
There's a difference between "can send" and "will send".

Also the blue fire EE's the soul can he deal with that?

It is IC to Kakine to spam as much DM as possible, in backup places outside his enemy range/vision.

Kakine has no soul in this key, since he isn't a living being (see type 2 Inorganic Physiology).

Still, even if he has a soul, something every Toaru supporter disagree, each particle would have it's own soul, so he still needs to destroy every particle.

So yeah, Earl, is there anything Ogami can do?

Firephoenixearl said:
I see
I don't think having inorganic physiology gives you immunity to soul hax unless proved.
It depends. If your origin is inorganic (being created as a machine, sentient rock etc) then its a default assumption.

If the inorganic physiology was gained afterwards though then yes, its debateable

Because each particle is said to be it's own Kakine Teitoku, with no main body, and them can replicate non-stop to any place as long as one still exists (which would include outer space if i didn't restrict the location).

DM is something that didn't exist before Kakine reality warped it into existence, and after his battle with Accel, he coded his personality (or was it personal reality?) into his DM, so... i am pretty sure they don't have souls.

No, they can act individually, and they can create more than one body, Kakine is a fusion of FMA homunculi and Naruto (i.e cloning, regen and transmutation), and DM can go underground as i said before.

Schnee One said:
Cause again, Kakine can't do that, he has never shown making clones of others, just himself
No he did, he first cloned the sister without their power and then creates an esper with power later

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean the particles would have to form Kakine again in order to fight so he'll just yeet them again.
No he can just fight as a particle or far away or make DM invisible or long range attack, he does not need to reform himself

XDragnoir said:
No, they can act individually, and they can create more than one body, Kakine is a fusion of FMA homunculi and Naruto (i.e cloning, regen and transmutation), and DM can go underground as i said before.
Ok but can he really turn from particle to a full body underground?

He is particles (we all are, but he isn't normal particles), the body is just to talk with others, also, if one particle can touch Ogami it is pretty much the end.

He can act as he wants, in a fight with Accel he simply sent puddle of DM to attack him while he was chilling away just being a network of scattered particles

Back