• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GGZ Tier 0 Yog Sothoth Upgrade

So, her avatar might live in Babylon.
Yea I know that such assumption could be argued, which is why previously I have talked about how Babylon god can summon their true form to this place if it's necessary to defeat others. So the power scaling should include their true forms already.
Faith influences the true form of god as well, as shown when the avatar of Divine Comedy summons her true nature upon the Babylon (which is the world of the Divine Comedy), she can't manifest the actual world and instead just a smaller one because the world's faith in Divine Comedy had weakened. And this scan direct says that godhead power directly relies on godhead as opposed to what you said about it doesn't.

Yea I know that such assumption could be argued, which is why previously I have talked about how Babylon god can summon their true form to this place if it's necessary to defeat others. So the power scaling should include their true forms already.
I agree with that but outer gods should be exception from power scaling since some of them aren't even allowed to walk in Babylon. The mother lives outside of Babylon (a place constituted by faith). Azathoth infects the air (spiritual pollution as it is described) just by walking around. Outer gods also never appeared in power struggle of Babylon students.
If everything in Babylon is made up of faith, those who lives outside Babylon are what?

I agree with that but outer gods should be exception from power scaling since some of them aren't even allowed to walk in Babylon. The mother lives outside of Babylon (a place constituted by faith). Azathoth infects the air (spiritual pollution as it is described) just by walking around. Outer gods also never appeared in power struggle of Babylon students.
If everything in Babylon is made up of faith, those who lives outside Babylon are what?
Those who're outside of Babylon are not under the influence of faith until they arrive in this realm (read the Divine Comedy story). Outer Gods may greatly affect the Babylon but they still live there regardless (Azathoth always sleeps there and The Mother is literally called "Babylon mother". Judging by how the conversation currently goes I think there is nothing to add more so I will let Ultima to decide the rest.

Those who're outside of Babylon are not under the influence of faith until they arrive in this realm (read the Divine Comedy story). Outer Gods may greatly affect the Babylon but they still live there regardless (Azathoth always sleeps there and The Mother is literally called "Babylon mother". Judging by how the conversation currently goes I think there is nothing to add more so I will let Ultima to decide the rest.
This sounds good. The mother doesn't live in Babylon. That's why Chaos and Universal Nature said "I have a feeling that if this being is allowed to walk Babylon, the balance of Yin and Yang will be crushed."
She resides in a shipwreck, and controls countless tentacles.
Divine Comedy isn't actually that powerful. It's also stated in her kizuna that there're a lot of gods here and it is not a useful skill. Her skill got affected by faith level because she wasn't strong? If every beings including outer gods came to babylon and will be limited by faith level, why Choas and Universal nature would say the balance of Yin and Yang will be crushed? The only possibility is that they are so strong. Azathoth lives there there's no mention of her power being decreased or limited. She still polluate the air and give depressions to other godheads just by walking and listening music.

Ultima gonna have a headache if he see all of this mess xD

This sounds good. The mother doesn't live in Babylon. That's why Chaos and Universal Nature said "I have a feeling that if this being is allowed to walk Babylon, the balance of Yin and Yang will be crushed."

Divine Comedy isn't actually that powerful. It's also stated in her kizuna that there're a lot of gods here and it is not a useful skill. Her skill got affected by faith level because she wasn't strong? If every beings including outer gods came to babylon and will be limited by faith level, why Choas and Universal nature would say the balance of Yin and Yang will be crushed? The only possibility is that they are so strong. Azathoth lives there there's no mention of her power being decreased or limited. She still polluate the air and give depressions to other godheads just by walking and listening music.

Ultima gonna have a headache if he see all of this mess xD
They’re depowered but not to the point losing all of powers, it’s simple as that.
In Babylon, where all the wonders gather, there are many Goddesses who bear the attributes of mothers. Whether it's Metis, who is the Goddess of Wisdom, and the Goddess of the Ocean, with a heart of infinite tolerance, or Percy, who is gentle and stern, and always exudes gentleness and brilliance. There are many moments in their lives where other Gods call them mothers. In this way, those who have won the love of everyone do not put on an act of being elders to everyone, or regard themselves as mothers in the literal sense. The exception to this is, the Mother.
It literally said “In Babylon”, so to say she isn’t there is wrong.

The issue with the mother is that
巴比伦妈妈在奇葩荟萃的巴比伦,拥有母亲属性的神格少女绝不止一人。无论是被称作智慧女神、大洋神女,天生便具备无限包容之心的墨提斯,还是性格温柔又严厉,时刻散发着温柔光辉的柏塞,在日常生活中都不乏被神格们感激地称作妈妈的时刻。这样赢得众人爱戴的她们,平日里并不会摆出长辈的架子,或者是以字面意义上的母亲自居。玛玛则例外。看这不讲道理的名字啊,基本就是在按着别人的头强迫对方称呼自己为母亲了。而玛玛的名字只是她强调母性的诸多举措中最为柔和的一步,她会使用自己那正体不明的触手主动做各种各样她认为母亲需要做的事情,称呼她所见过的所有神格为女儿。“奇怪……我的图书馆中有她的记忆,但是却想不起来……而且一想到就觉得恶心作呕……为什么呢?这种如同扎在手指里的木刺一样的异物感……”总之,墨提斯和她的关系似乎非常糟糕,但即使这样,玛玛仍旧亲切地称呼墨提斯为女儿。"Babylon MotherIn Babylon, where all the wonders gather, there are many Goddesses who bear the attributes of mothers. Whether it's Metis, who is the Goddess of Wisdom, and the Goddess of the Ocean, with a heart of infinite tolerance, or Percy, who is gentle and stern, and always exudes gentleness and brilliance. There are many moments in their lives where other Gods call them mothers. In this way, those who have won the love of everyone do not put on an act of being elders to everyone, or regard themselves as mothers in the literal sense. The exception to this is, the Mother. Even when looking at her name, it is essentially forcing everyone to call her a mother. And the Mother's name is just the softest of her many measures to emphasize her motherhood. She will use her unidentified tentacles to take the initiative to do all kinds of things she thinks a mother needs to do, and calls all the gods she has ever seen as daughters."Strange... I have memories of her in my library, but I can't remember her... and I feel sick when I think of her... Why? This kind of foreign feeling is like that of a wooden thorn stuck in a finger..."In short, the relationship between Metis and her seems to be very bad, but even so, The Mother still affectionately calls Metis her daughter."
We know this Yogs Avatar exist next to the door where time and space have stopped and only wisdom exist

It literally said “In Babylon”, so to say she isn’t there is wrong.
None of the words in that pargraph mean The Mother lives there. She may be a babylon student but that doesn't mean she lives there. Her kizuna also described she lives is a shipwreck and other godheads also know that she lives outside of Babylon

None of the words in that pargraph mean The Mother lives there. She may be a babylon student but that doesn't mean she lives there. Her kizuna also described she lives is a shipwreck and other godheads also know that she lives outside of Babylon
星辰熄灭之刻玛玛便是玛玛,也是妈妈。她是未成熟的星辰之母,她无比热爱着她制造出的一切。关爱着她们,为她们的快乐而高兴,为她们的痛楚而悲哀。然而,在她的视野中,万事万物总体的混乱程度每时每秒都在悄然攀升。欢乐的日子必将一去不回,灰暗和死灭将会占领这个世界的每一个角落。因此,她必将履行她的职责,唯一的职责:包容一切,让万事万物重归她的胎内。让她所热爱的一切,在看见她所看见的那份,灰败无比的未来之后,将自己的一切都寄托于她。将整个宇宙再度蜷缩为一个最基本的粒子,再用这最后的粒子……诞生她自己。两个完全一致的存在将会触发湮灭与爆炸,重启整个宇宙——那便是星辰诞生之刻。而那个新生的她,则会继续守望这个世界,确保它的重启。现在的玛玛看上去只是一个少女,也只在一颗星球上活动……看来即使不可避免,这个世界的重启之日也还很遥远。不过这样残酷的使命她不会告诉任何人,这便是倒吊者的命运,她们的世界与常人颠倒,从悲哀中见喜悦,从喜悦中见悲哀。"The Moment the Stars Went Out" The Mother is a mother, and is the mother. "She is the young mother of the stars, who loves beyond measure all that she has made. Caring for them, delighting in their joys and grieving for their pains. The days of joy will never return, and the grayness and death will take over every corner of this world. Therefore, she shall fulfill her duty, her only duty: to embrace all things, to bring all things back into her womb. Let all that she loves, after seeing that which she sees, a future of unparalleled darkness, put all that she has in her. To curl the whole universe once more into the most fundamental zeroth point, and then to use this last point... to give birth to herself. Two identical beings will trigger annihilation and explosion, restarting the entire Universe — that is the moment of the birth of the stars. And that newborn her will continue to watch over the world and ensure its restart. The current Mother appears to be just a young girl and only active on one planet... It seems that even if it is inevitable, the day of this Universe's restart is still very far away. But she won't tell anyone about such a cruel mission. This is the fate of the people who hang upside-down. Their Universe is twisted compared to that of normal people's. From sadness to see joy, from joy to see sadness."

In part 5 seems to be on a "planet"?

They never said anything about other branches actually, beside all you have proved just simply "Yog-Sothoth is not in K school building" and not "Yog-Sothoth is not in Babylon". If Babylon has yin and yang then that simply results in anti-feat for Yog-Sothoth to be Tao, I don't ignore anything, it's just totally nothing for me to disprove in the first place.
We can just say yog is responsible for making this happen. Yog sends her divine power to K building and babylon to have yin and ying in the traditional sense of me providing Duality to someone. Given the point is yog is giving people Divine Power. Unless i am misunderstanding something

Given the point is yog is giving people Divine Power
This is also a problem we can't solve now. Except from Entry 5, Yog Sothoth never gave her divine power to anyone. She only granted them wisdom as you can see in previous four chapter. Part 5 is meta fictional, So it shouldn't count as giving someone her divine power to someone in universe. Let's see how will Ultima take this

This is also a problem we can't solve now. Except from Entry 5, Yog Sothoth never gave her divine power to anyone. She only granted them wisdom as you can see in previous four chapter. Part 5 is meta fictional, So it shouldn't count as giving someone her divine power to someone in universe. Let's see how will Ultima take this
Yea I can understand that. yog is the weird one of the group having to light up a silly red colored gate
yea ig we will have to wait for Ultima to decide how this goes my personal opinion is what part 5 is saying is that yog can grant people not just wisdom but divine power to let part 5 but thats just me

wtf
yog sothoth being wisdom itself is an anti feat for tier 0
a tier 0 is beyond wisdom
She is not like concept of wisdom. She has knowledge of literally everything and grant people wisdom. That's why she is worshipped as Wisdom itself. It's already stated in her story that Yog Sothoth trascends the boundries of everything. She is also the Tao which can't be described by anything.

She is not like concept of wisdom. She has knowledge of literally everything and grant people wisdom. That's why she is worshipped as Wisdom itself. It's already stated in her story that Yog Sothoth trascends the boundries of everything. She is also the Tao which can't be described by anything.
metis is the goddess of wisdom or however you spell it lol Chinese is hard, brain not working atm

Back