• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

The adaption thing is really weird. He doesn't suddenly get resistances from it or anything like that. Absorption is dodgeable and my will has to be greater than that of my target. I don't think he can make other people and animals explode IIRC.

Hl3 or bust said:
chip damage is a thing on top of it being lightning
Chip damage is only a thing if you're chipping.

8-A is the minimum tier to be completely immune to all bullets (including things like tank shells). If you're too weak to do any damage whatsoever, it doesn't matter how many times you hit something.

Too be honest I don't really know where he gets adaption from other than that he is a very adaptable fighter.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
chip damage is a thing on top of it being lightning
Chip damage is only a thing if you're chipping.
8-A is the minimum tier to be completely immune to all bullets (including things like tank shells). If you're too weak to do any damage whatsoever, it doesn't matter how many times you hit something.
eh

fair

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
the main issues i can tell are:

Adaptation (Can instantly adapt to any situation)

Absorption (Can absorb others and take on their traits, even in his Antidermis form, and can absorb energy and drain it from others), basically power absorption

Explosion Manipulation (Can make things explode violently), basically like an at-will Killer Queen
See, you're not even comment on the duplication
Hint

He duplicates enemies and they have all the powers as their originals.
He has only used this on people of a lower tier. I don't think he can just duplicate people who are just as strong or stronger than him.

Hl3 or bust said:
also this
Density Manipulation (Possesses complete control of his own density, and can manipulate the density of others with a touch; can turn intangible and objects and beings that are rendered intangible for long enough will cease to exist)
That means I have to be able to restrain someone long enough and since I'm tier high 6-A I doubt I can succesfully use that in combat.

no, you just have to touch someone once based on the description

i'd start to look for someone else, but Yobo may let you use him if a few things are restricted

@Hl3, it wasn't under duplication:

Illusion Creation (Can create complex, long-term illusions that near-perfectly recreate people and their surroundings, and can even create illusory figures that have from the darkness in his opponent's hearts, replicating their powers and skill)

And yes, they can attack and hurt you.

Too be honest the only problems I can see with him are the existence erasure and mind manipulation. The rest of his hax are actually quite limited and alot of his abilities can't be used at the same time.

Standuser081 said:
Just so that I can piss Hl3 off...
Novel Kars but with Power Mimicry, BtD, and MIHUR restricted.
eh

i can still kill you after a few punches anyways ovo

and i'm pretty sure i can remove your stands and such with Derieri's soul removal

WHYNAUT said:
Too be honest the only problems I can see with him are the existence erasure and mind manipulation. The rest of his hax are actually quite limited and alot of his abilities can't be used at the same time.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe just retrict stull like the functional power copy, illusion creation and maybe the density manip and you'd be fine i think

Standuser081 said:
Stands aren't the soul.
eh

i still move faster than you

hitting you may be a problem due to your reaction speed

but i could probably counter it

but once i touch you you're ****** since i'll probably go full soul-eater in a real fight

Like, you guys do remember Teridax was named as one of the reasons Mami won't ever have a chance at 7-A, right?

Standuser081 said:
Also, I could just atomize you with KQ.
ok

it's called: I'm pretty sure i'm higher into 6-B than NK and if i can keep you down with shockwaves and stupid amounts of arms

ok

it's called: I'm pretty sure i'm higher into 6-B than NK and if i can keep you down with shockwaves and stupid amounts of arms

KQ is MFTL+. Also, stands aren't the soul, so your soul-eater thing is kinda useless here.

Standuser081 said:
ok
KQ is MFTL+. Also, stands aren't the soul, so your soul-eater thing is kinda useless here.
ok

but soul-ripping instantly kills you even if i don't eat it

i literally touch you once and you die, you touch me once and i probably die, depending on the stand you're using

yeah

VS wishes are gonna be like Nadakhan levels of bs and The Lich is really strong for this with a lot of passive hax

Back