• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm not sure what Alien Mother has from the abilities list but I think planetary mind manip and passive power null is a bit much.
That's only with A cells, and it's only planetary with technology

Power null requires the person to be infected with A cells first.

Shouldn't do anything to people who resist biological manip, or can just avoid the A cells.

Very, she has the powers of all the other Aliens including ones who spread A Cells just by being near things

TBH even a low-level Alien like Alien Grey could destroy the world with a few minutes of prep time to make a bomb thats carrying the Planet Pollutant Virus

Only thing I dislike is the one-hit kill, which is just "destroy the enemy". It doesn't give a method for how it does so, which means there's basically no resistance against it.

Its basically done via biological manip as its removing parts of their body after the A Cells have been integrated into it

Back