• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

Omni teleported us to a void outside space-time and is rewarding us

that sounds kinda odd when i type it out but that's what it is

I think he also made it so that we can't hurt each other until the night that day, since it's early in the morning iirc

RRTheEndMan said:
So everyone survived? damn that sucks, I was hoping to get some kills... Well BTW how do we get more powerful?
either we seemingly wait a day and get new powers or impress Omni and get a boon, like the ring

RRTheEndMan said:
I mena do we have to chose new characters? Do we lose previous hax? If not, will offensive hax be buffed to our AP?
no, we keep what we had and get new stuff

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're gonna have to ask Yobo about that tbh, since that seems a bit weird, although if you can do it with your characters somehow, go for it

I'm pretty sure shooting me with 6-B lighting would result in a very untimely demise on your part, even taking your luck into account

I don't know how, so on principle, I'm going to say probably not.

I don't know enough about lightning to write lucking natural cloud to ground lightning into being 6-B anyway.

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't know how, so on principle, I'm going to say probably not.
I don't know enough about lightning to write lucking natural cloud to ground lightning into being 6-B anyway.
inb4 literally quadriliions of lightning bolts

Hl3 or bust said:
Pretty sure that would just be like shooting a 8-A with a quadrillion bullets.

Doesn't matter how many there are if they are all individually too weak to do any damage.

WHYNAUT said:
I 'm taking the 7-A key. He doesn't have reality warping or anything close to it.
the main issues i can tell are:

Adaptation (Can instantly adapt to any situation)

Absorption (Can absorb others and take on their traits, even in his Antidermis form, and can absorb energy and drain it from others), basically power absorption

Explosion Manipulation (Can make things explode violently), basically like an at-will Killer Queen

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Pretty sure that would just be like shooting a 8-A with a quadrillion bullets.
Doesn't matter how many there are if they are all individually too weak to do any damage.
chip damage is a thing on top of it being lightning

Hl3 or bust said:
the main issues i can tell are:

Adaptation (Can instantly adapt to any situation)

Absorption (Can absorb others and take on their traits, even in his Antidermis form, and can absorb energy and drain it from others), basically power absorption

Explosion Manipulation (Can make things explode violently), basically like an at-will Killer Queen
See, you're not even comment on the duplication

Hint

He duplicates enemies and they have all the powers as their originals.

Back