• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

PsychoWarper said:
Ah ok, so this is similar to Griffin with Spatial Manip but with Luck/Probability Manip instead.
Yeaaahhh griffin's powerset expanded from spatial manip pretty fast

But that was more his powers changing to fit his theme, controlling physics and stuff cuz he was a scientist

Here, I'm a gambler playing a game, and luck/probability works with that.

PsychoWarper said:
What about Caster (Mephistopheles) or Grimm=Grimm?
(Caster probably doesnt fit due to the whole demon thing and Grimm is most likley to broken)
If I'd wanted sheer hax, I would have gone for a better character than Kerkan. I'm trying to actively stay away from anything except possibility/luck (and maybe fate later). Going for someone like Grimm or any of the other critters and stuff would give me more stuff to do sure, but it would dilute the character archetype.

Caster's Clown's Laughter could be interesting, but really is doesn't change much from what I have now. If it comes down to a luck based gamble between me and someone else, I'm going to win with what I have now, I don't need an ability to destroy their chances of winning and luck myself into winning.

I'm probably going to grab Hardcore Levelling Warrior after this though.

He's very luck/gambling themed. Here's some of his abilities

• Lucky Coi: Lucky Coin allows Hardcore Leveling Warrior to bet something (ex. doubled strength, intelligence, etc) on a coin flip. If the coin lands on the side he didn't bet on, either nothing or the reverse of what Hardcore Leveling Warrior wants will happen.
  • Borrow: Hardcore Leveling Warrior can temporarily borrow other people's skills and stats. He "pays" back stats and skills with interest.
  • Lucky Punch: A punch that deals damage depending on a spinning wheel.
  • The Ruler (The Mediator): The Ruler is summoned with Hardcore Leveling Warrior's personal attribute. It watches the rules to be obeyed. Breaks the wrist of those who breaks the rules as well as nullifying the magic that breaks the rules.
  • All-I: Live or Dead. Hardcore Leveling Warrior flip either goes all in (all his strength, 99999 damage) or, presumably, dies.
  • Bet: Players play a game with rules agreed on by both players. The winner takes something from the loser. At Hardcore Levelling Warrior's max gambler level, he can even take things such as stats and unique skills and items.
Also he has a Luck Sword that transforms into a different sword every time it's drawn, ranging from a crap wood sword to the legendary-ultra-mega-omni-elemental-weapon-of-god-slaying

Kerkan I guess

Wendigo would be nice for making a cult but I guess I can trust in super luck to get that done.

Back