• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

Everyone wants to Rule the World Speed stats

HI3- Indura Deri blitzed Ludoshel who overwhelmed Demon Meliodas who blitzed Galand who is = Mach 3694

Crimson - 250 times the speed of light

Psycho- 1,674,000,000,000,000 times the speed of light

Monarch - Faster than the speed of sound

SpiderKaiju - Speed of light

RR- At least 25% of the speed of light (massively faster than the one with the feat to an unknown degree)

WHY- Massively Hypersonic+ (faster than lightning)

Christian- 4.47 times faster than the speed of light

Dragon- 50%-75% of the speed of light

Blah- 10%-50% of the speed of light

DragonEmperor23 said:
HI3- Indura Deri blitzed Ludoshel who overwhelmed Demon Meliodas who blitzed Galand who is = Mach 3694

RR- At least 25% of the speed of light (massively faster than the one with the feat to an unknown degree)

WHY- Massively Hypersonic+ (comparable to lightning)

Although I scale to lightning I can nearly blitz the charaters that perforn the lightning speed feats so I'm a bit faster than lightning.

>Wasn't completely serious

So you were just a little serious?

hmmmmmm...

I mean if Yobo had said I could have him I wouldnt have said no, but I wasnt expecting a Yes and wouldnt have really pushed for it (outside of some jokes).

DragonEmperor23 said:

WHY- Massively Hypersonic+ (comparable to lightning)

Also, with the speed ring, Hl3 becomes >>.24c.

Also also, my teleport is 14276c

Back