• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

I know, but it would be weird if we suddenly wouldn't interact with eachother since we will be placed back exactly where we were before being transported by Omni.

They don't ignore durability and get one shot by the strongest of us (6-B at highest vs High 6-A).

Gif - Batman Approves
I have no qualms with this

Anyways, does anyone know enough about Madoka Magica witches to kinda oversee the fight inside the France-turned-Witches-Dungeon thing?

Hl3 or bust said:
Anyways, does anyone know enough about Madoka Magica witches to kinda oversee the fight inside the France-turned-Witches-Dungeon thing?
I don't.

Maybe Monarch knows, but he is sleeping.

RRTheEndMan said:
They ignore dura and are super fast from what I got
how fast?

iirc, a Witches Dungeon is a kind of pocket dimension where funky shit goes down, although the large number of witches in it may do something weird

I can already create black holes, so it's only an upgrade of an ability I already have

Dusknoir can create black holes? WTF?

I don't think the country itself was liquified yet, just that everyone in France got turned into a puddle of blood somehow

I can already create black holes, so it's only an upgrade of an ability I already have

@Overlord if you already could create black holes, that already was absurdly broken and should have been restricted. Also I can't find it in Dusky's page

DragonEmperor23 said:
can someone explain what a witches dungeon is and why there's one in Germany
some kind of pocket dimension made by Madoka Magica witches

all of france was turned into one, not Germany, and the entire population was turned into puddles of blood

Back