• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 3

DragonEmperor23 said:
Everyone wants to Rule the World Speed stats
HI3- Indura Deri blitzed Ludoshel who overwhelmed Demon Meliodas who blitzed Galand who is = Mach 3694, Higher than 24% speed of light with speed ring

Crimson - 250 times the speed of light, 14,276 times the speed of light with Pseudo Teleport

Psycho- 1,674,000,000,000,000 times the speed of light

Monarch - Faster than the speed of sound

SpiderKaiju - Speed of light

RR- At least 25% of the speed of light (massively faster than the one with the feat to an unknown degree)

WHY- Massively Hypersonic+ (faster than lightning)

Christian- 4.47 times faster than the speed of light

Dragon- 50%-75% of the speed of light

Blah- 10%-50% of the speed of light

One thing id like to point out is that Passive Death Hax is worse than Ars Magna.

(Not saying I should get it, just pointing this out)

@WHY oh ok

@Crimson I dont think anyone has it currently but people asked for characters with passive death hax.

Yobobojojo said:
How about The Stone bois instead?
Does everyone know what it even does?
iirc, it redirects "misfortune" away from Valentine if he walks in a certain direction, and can redirect stuff like a train coming right for him

Yobobojoj
Does everyone know what it even does?

This is the four step program:

>Summon a clone of the opponent via D4C

>Trow a piece of wood at the opponent

>Use Silver Requim to swap a piece of the flesh of the clone with the wood piece

>Menger sponge paradoxes the enemy

>Profit

If you get Love Train then I should get Ars Magna ovo

Wait Love Train is passive and has planetary range?

So basically any and all bad things that happen to you on earth are redirected to someone else?

PsychoWarper said:
If you get Love Train then I should get Ars Magna ovo

Wait Love Train is passive and has planetary range?

So basically any and all bad things that happen to you on earth are redirected to someone else?
As in literally everything on Earth will spontaneously start moving in order to accomadate me better

Back