• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 13

Okay… in that case Shiro was dead before anyone else showed up, considering he tried to just stand and take it. In that case can I move Odd, or should we still wait?

Blahblah9755 said:
Okay… in that case Shiro was dead before anyone else showed up, considering he tried to just stand and take it. In that case can I move Odd, or should we still wait?
Feel free to move Odd.

Blahblah9755 said:
If Odd killed her, then we'd be back to the point where you appear and ask me who I was fighting.
Alright just take it from there and once Shiro gets back we can ask her where the No selling space-time crush comes from.

@Overlord I'll get into more detail later, but we're actually at the same speed. My base is somewhere over 140 quadrillion c thanks to the stats I won from Adrian and others, while jack noir would be around 280 quadrillion... but with the legendary golden plate boots of the dragon, my base speed is doubled. So we're the same.

Even against beings of comparable or slightly superior speed speed, the barrier skill still appears instant, as HCLW was able to set up 5 of them around his body mid-fengian-attack just in time to take a punch from Femgxian.

I'm pretty sure summoning demons is not instant and requires some amount of incantation time / phone typing, which I'm not giving her. Even if it was, she's either summoning them inside the barrier to get hell fired along with her, or outside where they are too slow to break in in time to save her.

As for her gun, alright, I can explain how I dodge her last attack in character.

Thought I'd clarify, the summoning of the first three demons should be instant, as she should have them prepared beforehand, swapping them out after that or summoning new ones after one dies will take longer.

Yobobojojo said:
BTW, remind me what a luck check in Fate is?
basically

you make a D&D-style save absed on your luck stat

their not very hard either, since Ceaser, who has D luck, has a luck based NP and can spam it to high hell with no issues

basically

their not very hard either, since Ceaser, who has D luck, has a luck based NP and can spam it to high hell with no issues

My PC can likely see your past even with Acausality then

Yobobojojo said:
basically

My PC can likely see your past even with Acausality then
depending on the type, possibly

if you have no history, like what's needed to survive Machina, you do that at all boi

Im interested in seeing where the news that no damage was done to Germany as well as the disappearance of my country goes.

>Martha never agreed.

Combat gods don't give a **** if she never outright said yes, only if she looked like she intended to fight, which she definitely did. As far as they're concerned, the simple act of them being summoned means the fight is going down. But if you want her to explicitly need empress to agree, then everythin past Dacon talking about which summons were allowed is void, because Dacon wouldn't have said start, so I wouldn't have attacked.

> I stuck you in gentjutsu

How about try that again after we're done when I'm actually here and I'll explain how luck says no, or the combat god says no if you interrupted us.

Monarch Laciel said:
>Martha never agreed.
Combat gods don't give a **** if she never outright said yes, only if she looked like she intended to fight. But if you want her to explicitly need empress to agree, then everythin past Dacon talking about which summons were allowed is void, because Dacon wouldn't have said star, so I wouldn't have attacked.

> I stuck you in gentjutsu

How about try that again after we're done and I'll explain how luck says no, or the combat god says no if you interrupted us.
ok, assuming you basically killed her

the fight's over and your ass is grass boi

unless you literally disappear from the planet before i can see you (unlikely to say the least), i get eye-contact and mind hax

But what's going to stop you won't be an inevitability, i.e. something with a 100% chance of happening.

It's going to be a one-in-a-trillion chance

Screw you

Ok, if that's how you want to play it, bringing an actual NLF here, I will do what Hl3 was so worried about.

Get ready for some pioneering

Monarch Laciel said:
But what's going to stop you won't be an inevitability, i.e. something with a 100% chance of happening.

It's going to be a one-in-a-trillion chance
If something that's one in a trillion is forced to occur it then is a inevitable event, no?

Fuckkkkkk, Hl3 why would you start shit with Monarch,

Who cares if he was broken all you had to do was avoid him.

Back