• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 13

Blahblah9755 said:
OP power nullification, power absorption, and mind attacks that bypass resistances all seem like problems.
Power null is most likely limited to stuff that isn't from the person using it going by the description, but ok

power absorption seems like defense/magic stealing at most, and the magic part is just stealing magic energy

he doesn't have mind manip

Hl3 or bust said:
is this guy sans time travel ok instead of Attila?
Range: At least Low Multiversal (His third eye can scan all of space-time as well as affect alternate timelines.), possibly far higher (The personification of John's gift has stated that the eye at its full potential is capable of directly tapping into reality, as well as seeing everything that exists in reality, which is confirmed to have several higher dimensions, at once.)

Resistance Negation (By "focusing his gift into a sharp point", he can slip through magical and telepathic resistances, although it takes him a few seconds to properly focus his powers in this manner)

Power Nullification (Can find the source of a person's innate powers and shut it down, taking away those abilities. Located the direct link between the Lamentation and all of its undead servants and severed it, completely removing its control over them and stripping its hold on their souls. Has located and shut off spells and enchantments numerous times.), Power Absorption (His gift allows him to locate magical defenses and seize them from whatever it is they are protecting, wrapping them around himself instead. Can use his gift to tap into a source of power and repurpose it for his own needs. Located the familial link connecting him to Lilith and used it to siphon magical power from her)

Time Travel (Can use power siphoned from other sources to send himself and other people across time. Eventually acquires a portable Timeslip which allows him to freely travel throughout time.),

lolno

1: no time travel or power null is fine

2: range means jack shit unless you wanna say that dimensional travel is OP because it extends your range

3: it says it takes time to bypass defenses, it doesn't even null them

2+3: Bypassing defenses doesn't get rid of them for everyone but they still let you nuke someone with something they would resist normally. With the range and the resistance bypass you could kill anyone from anywhere.

1: this thing called not bypassing defenses that you blatantly couldn't is a thing y'know. Barely anyone we've fought resists that much anyways

Hl3 or bust said:
1: this thing called not bypassing defenses that you blatantly couldn't is a thing y'know. Barely anyone we've fought resists that much anyways
Bypass resistance to spatial manipulation + Spatial manipulation to teleport their organs outside their body = gg for most people

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Bypass resistance to spatial manipulation + Spatial manipulation to teleport their organs outside their body = gg for most people
ok, not like most opponents have ways to survive that and i'm drastically reducing my speed with this, so i'm basically auto-blitzed by most things now

Yobobojojo said:
This is the same man who said Blue Beetle was too much and wants a resistance bypassing probability manipulator with better stuff then Reggy.
H M M M M M
you wanna say he can beat B.B.?

go ahead

make the thread boi ovo

Also, this dude can enforce multiple possibilities on someone simultaneously, and his abilities can manipulate timelines, so

Yobobojojo said:
Also, this dude can enforce multiple possibilities on someone simultaneously, and his abilities can manipulate timelines, so
he can find timelines, not mess with them

probability stuff is no better than what Reggy has

Says the guy who said Monarch's first character would have been too much despite the fact that this guy has more abilities

@Psycho well, a decent chunk of his luck is controllable due to HCLW and the fate guy he got

@Yobo i mean't his PC as a whole and i kinda forgot he didn't have a Kikai anymore

Do I even have to link you how many times you said he would have been too much if Kaiju had noticed his luck

Yobo would you be mad if I enetered the Quantum Field to avoid Hl3s NLF war?

Only to avoid it, id leave when it ended.

Back