• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 13

Monarch Laciel said:
Screw you
Ok, if that's how you want to play it, bringing an actual NLF here, I will do what Hl3 was so worried about.

Get ready for some pioneering
i don't need to

Your luck makes that one-in-a-trillion a 100% chance of happening, and i negate that via servant luck and ******* AP stomp like no tomorrow via Rahkshi Accuracy

that or i telefrag or just bs my way into killing you like you've done this e n t i re t i m e

Nice try, but here's something neat.

In Lucid Adventure where HCLW is from, similar skills can synergie to become stronger and gain additional effects. Such as Dark's two separate ESPs giving him a bonus form.

Tell me, what do you think my synergy will be?

Monarch Laciel said:
Nice try, but here's something neet.
In Lucid Adventure where HCLW is from, similar skills can synergie to become stronger and gain additional effects.

Tell me, what do you think my synergy will be?
you wanna know what my synergy will be?

******* turning you into a sword on contact

Monarch Laciel said:
Screw you
Ok, if that's how you want to play it, I will do what Hl3 was so worried about.

I cancelled the comment, using Xeno a is unfair

Her fourth set is intead going to be Ressurection F Piccolo

Overlord775 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Screw you
Ok, if that's how you want to play it, I will do what Hl3 was so worried about.

I cancelled the comment, using Xeno a is unfair
Her fourth set is intead going to be Ressurection F Piccolo
Monarch complains about a character who can actually counter him being made

how interesting

PsychoWarper said:
Shiro where did your "No sell Space-Time Crush" thing come from?
Comes from the fact that New Gods wasn't affected by Multiverse collapse by any of the crisis. If it's not viable, eh, I never do that ever again.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
PsychoWarper said:
Shiro where did your "No sell Space-Time Crush" thing come from?
Comes from the fact that New Gods wasn't affected by Multiverse collapse by any of the crisis. If it's not viable, eh, I never do that ever again.
Well its not on the profile so it cant be used, also... since you dont have it that means you took a full ofrce Space-Time Crush.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok, well back to our fight how do you counter my speed and precog advantage?
I have precog as well as basically being impossible to sneak up on

plus i can literally create concrete shards that fuse to the inside of your skull (create them in yout skull i mean, not shoot them into it, although i can do that as well)

and i can teleport

basically, the speed advantage is null and void due to my precog but i'm never in the clear because of yours

actually...........

@Yobo can i change my 4th character since i haven't done anything that's needed their powers yet?

Back