• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 13

kek

anyways, a final answer would be nice

i'm fine with no time travel or power null and his power absorption is really limited based on the description

You're about to feel the true power of infinite+ luck

Also, you seem to have a misunderstanding of how Servant luck works. It doesn't "negate inevitable events".

It lets you change your fate to survive attacks that would otherwise be guaranteed.

"Survive" being the key word.

Also, if my luck was to just stop affecting you the moment before I kill you, but set up a kill in which the chance of you surviving was minimal, your luck would do nothing to save you.

Monarch Laciel said:
You're about to feel the true power of infinite+ luck
Also, you seem to have a misunderstanding of how Servant luck works. It doesn't "negate inevitable events".

It lets you change your fate to survive attacks that would otherwise be guaranteed.

"Survive" being the key word.

Also, if my luck was to just stop affecting you the moment before I kill you, but set up a kill in which the chance of you surviving was minimal, your luck would do nothing to save you.
minmaxing but your minimizing your enemies stats instead of your own

bravo

i don't think i've ever seen that before

i will just telefrag you and theres no way you can stop it

I can't.

But combat god can, and if you interrupt my fight with martha he negate what you are doing, erase your body, BFR your soul to another universe, and bar you from entering our world for several months.

Monarch Laciel said:
I can't.
But combat god can, and if you interrupt my fight with martha he negate what you are doing, erase your body, BFR your soul to another universe, and bar you from entering our world for several months.
what if

i just retroactive stop him from doing that and kill you both?

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch complains about a character who can actually counter him being made

how interesting
That's a strawman.

Karen can counter my luck just fine and I'm perfectly fine with it, Xeno a is pure NLF.

besides, again, if you wanna go full bs

i can just spam Null Tempus and make you and your luck sit there while i turn you into a sword

something Omega has

it lets me undo a recent event and try again

that coupled with his other chaos magic can negate pretty much anything if spammed

anyways, i'm thinking of doing an Erwin vs A Simple Series Luck Crew match to confuse the absolute **** out of people

Hl3 or bust said:

i can just spam Null Tempus and make you and your luck sit there while i turn you into a sword
You can't spam Null Tempus. You yourself told me that.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:

You can't spam Null Tempus. You yourself told me that.
when?

if i did, i was probably wrong based on Omega's profile

Hl3 or bust said:
something Omega has
So ... luck makes you fail again?

I don't get why you you think the ability to rewind time is that great, like sure you can try again, but against super luck you're still going to fail each time.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
something Omega has
So ... luck makes you fail again?
I don't get why you you think the ability to rewind time is that great, like sure you can try again, but against super luck you're still going to fail each time.
he has other things dood

> 90% of Everyone else: Thought-activated instant-effect matter hax, soul hax, mind hax, atomic hax, quantum hax, time stops, space hax.

> Me: Lucky

30% of everyone else: omg he's broken his powers are too much nerf him kill him

Other guys: activated stuff

Monarch: Passive causality manipulation

Also Monarch: I don't see the issue

Ok in fairness, both of us are using strawmen.

I didn't go into how good my luck was, and you calling it passive causality manipulation makes it sounds more OP than it is.

Maybe I'm not like everyone else who just wants to stack every hax they possible can to become the next lucemon

Back