• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: The Hunter (Thread 6)

@Faruel & Drite

As Jessia searches around London for hours, she finally comes across Gondlir and Rompot, but the first person she recognized was...

"Ah! Charley!"

She flies down toward the two who are with Charley, and immediately recognizes them.

"You two are..?"

@Yung

I arch an eyebrow and then notice the woman in armor.

"Oh ... hi ... I'm Gondlir and I guess he would be Charlie" I exclaim in a not exactly happy tone, levitating the body between me and her.

"Woah!" I fall on my butt in surprise, thinking Huh? Grimm? Did he teleport? No he wouldn't have heard me. But I couldn't sense him at all, with any of my senses. He must be really good.

As I hit the floor I burst into laughter, stand up, brush myself off, then say, "That's great! What have you been up to? The rest of us all got kidnapped by the… right, ACF! It was right after we met Heteka. It ended up as a big fight, the people there were like a militarized cult, and a bunch of demons showed up from somewhere else in the base with one of the other guys from the white room, then the knight from before. It was… a lot. And very tiring." I start yawning just thinking about how much happened.

@Sparring hobos

"That won't work." Sonar says as she immediately turns around and blasts Koharu with sound.

"I can utilize echo location abd manipulate the speed at which sound travels."

koharu is then held in place, but not slammed down, by Magna's telekinesis. She then teleports to Thermal, who is unaffected and has some kind of energy surrounding him. He touches her shoulder and the same kin dof energy surrounds her countering the affects of the telekinesis.

@Phoenix, Dragon

"Where is Heteka Kino?" the policewoman asks.

@Yobo

Ascalon and Zettai Surais─ü clash and sparks fly off.

"You're pretty good. Then let's see if you can deal with this! Dancing Dragon!" Ota Ku says.

A white serpent-like dragon forms around Ota Ku's katana and ice begins appearing all over Ascalon and heads towards Alex' hands.

@Hl3

The computers have very good security. Tset is unable to just access them. Then the door opens and someone walks into the room.

"I don't currently know her location. Why do you wish to know?" Luminaris asked the woman, he seemed noticeably more serious now.

The other Luminaris had also followed them, he was observing the area from out of sight with Uriel.

The Earthpulse Luminaris would continue watching the fight, while the other one was still building on an island.

"Alright. Let's try and finish this quickly."

I use Interfectum Dracones and attempt to hit Zettai Surais─ü with as much power as I can manage

"Grimm was arrested by the authorities and taken to meet a man, the man offered Grimm a job as a mercenary" Grimm says look around before saying "Grimm was given a contract to kill the doctor, this made Grimm curious as to why they wanted her dead" he says in a calm tone.

"Koharu, just randomically attacking them won't work, we need to do a co-ordinated attack."

Magna telephatically tells to her.

"Oh?"

I grin, showing off my sharp teeth in an attempt to intimidate the woman.

"What are you going to do with that information?"

@Faruel

Jessia grabs Charley's body and closely observes him.

"This is...He's dead..."

Jessia makes a pained expression before gently setting his body down and looking over towards Gondlir.

"Gondlir...My name is Jessia Thessia. Is the person who murdered Charley still alive?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'll follow your lead for now." Koharu responds back

She grabs Saika in her free hand and teleports next to Magna

"Hm… that man was probably from the ACF, right? From what I can tell, most other people like her, and I'd assume he's from a big organization, otherwise he couldn't hire someone actually capable of doing the job like you are. She said they've been on bad terms for a while, like "kidnap her, everyone near her, and lock them up for life while interrogating her about something kinda bad terms". Though she didn't give more detail."

I think for a moment, "wait a second… Grimm, do you have any form of legal identification in this world?"

@Yung

"No, we killed him, his body is still in Earthpulse ... but for now I have come here to bury the boy's body, he deserves a proper funeral"

@Phoenix, Dragon

"I'm sure you can make a good guess. I'd hunt her." she says.

Now that Luminaris and Silas get a better look at her they can see she looks quite young.

@Yobo

The dragon shaped white energy wraps around Ota Ku, who then blocks Alex' attack. The ice has now started crawling up against Alex' wrists.

@Sparring hobos

Time is up and Magna splits back into Magnus and Ryuka.

Thermal and Sonar look a little confused. They weren't present when the two fused after all.

@Christian

"You collapsed outside of the cave and it was raining. Here have this whale stew." Grumpzilla says.

I summon fire to see if I can melt the ice and move backwards to try and create space between me and Ota Ku

@Hl3

GreenLetter
An armored man walks in and heads towards the computers. He accesses one and searches for something.

@Faruel and Drite

Jessia grasped Rompot's hand and shook it while displaying a slight smile.

She then looks over at Gondlir...

"Please, let me know if there's anything I can help with concerning his burial."

She bowed her head.

The clones Magna had made poof out of existance.

So, that is what being fused with someone feels like ... It was a much better experience than i could ever immagined, the sheer power and speed and the feeling of fighting as one with another. I wonder if Ryuga feels the same tho ...

"This sure was an inconvinent moment for the timer to run out."

Magnus comments.

"So, what do we do now ?"

He asks to Sonar, Thermal, Koharu and, of course, to Ryuga too

"Are you with that ACF group? I believe they had a grudge against Heteka."

Luminaris questions the woman, the other Luminaris nearby is still observing the area.

Meanwhile, the Earthpulse Luminaris watching the fight sees Magna defuse.

"Well, I believe one of us wanted to go searching for objects of magic significance, the mage headed off to bury someone, I assume he will want to resume searching once this is done."

Koharu shrugs

"Well I would be fine continuing if everyone else was up to it. Gondlir seems to be busy out there so we should have time. However Sonar and Thermal might need to get back soon."

@Phoenix, Dragon

There's the sound of a gunshot and Silas notices a hole in his right upper leg. The woman then puts her gun back into its holster.

"I'm the one asking questions here. Where is Heteka Kino?" she says.

@Yobo

Alex is able to melt the ice but then the fire begins burning his hands and he's no longer able to control the flames.

"With Dancing Dragon I gain complete control over the elements. You're done for now." Ota Ku says.

@Hl3

Something blocks Tset's attempts at reading the man's thoughts and there's nothing strange about his actions until...

"Who's there?"

"I'm afraid not." Luminaris says as Silas' wound vanishes.

The other Luminaris warps next to him and had used Uriel to heal Silas.

The woman would find herself surrounded by floating swords.

"I'll see what you can do, for now let's go," I say to Jessia, then lift Charlie's body with the telekinesis spell and enter the cemetery.

Passing through the central street, next to the graves where the citizens of London are buried, I look for the right place to bury the fallen comrade.

I find a tree located in a not very notable corner of the cemetery.

I approach and place Charlie's body on the ground, then take Rompot's shield and dig a rectangle in the soil of the size of the deceased.

I lift it with telekinesis, taking it a few meters to the right of the surface and leave the shield with the other hand to lift a handful of stones near the tombstones and cover the base of the tomb, then lift the body and leave it on the bed of stones , to then cover it with others and finally put the rectangle of earth back in its place.

"I go for a moment to look for a tombstone, it won't take long," I exclaim, and then teleport myself to the warehouse I had noticed just before entering.

I notice that the door is closed, but thanks to the gaseous form I pass through a crack and look around, finding some tombstones without engraved names.

I take one and teleport myself to the spot where I buried Charlie, then dig a crack to place the gravestone on.

"Now ... do any of you two have the skills necessary to engrave into the stone? I'm afraid my lightning doesn't have the necessary precision," I ask Rompot and Jessia.

"If you say so."

I activate Thermopylae Enmotia and Transient Wall of Snowflakes and try to mitigate the damage caused by the fire, and wait for Ota Ku's next move.

"That's about what I expected. Usually it's in the form of a card that basically says who you are and has a picture of you." I show him the different forms of identification Heteka gave me.

"This is what governments use to make sure that a person is who they say they are. If you don't have any sort of legal ID, you may not be able to hold someone to a contract easily, because you can't prove to the government that you're the one who signed the contract! So in other words, if they decided not to pay, or to under pay, you'd be unable to do anything… except threaten them, you could probably do that pretty well. Though these guys seem to kill themselves whenever they're in a bad situation, so who knows."

Realizing that the tangent I went on was probably pointless, I say "well, anyway, do you want to ask Heteka why the ACF wants her dead? They dob't seem very trustworthy to me."

@Faruel

"I'll do it.."

Using her precision with a small dagger which appeared from nowhere, Jessia quickly and skillfully engraves Chaley's name on the tombstone.

"There. It is done."

Tch. Rude.

I grab Yoru and Gae Bolg from my pocket dimension before summoning Mala Ratana and look into the future to see what happens next so I can evade the next attack that comes at me.

I simply move a few feet back before standing perfectly still, not attempting yo read his thoughts or anything as I feel as though that betrayed my position.

"Do you want to come in and ask, or should I ask and come out to tell you? She probably wants to meet you, since she was looking for all of us who were in that void."

Back