• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Return of the Hunter (Thread 11)

@Overlord "well then I suppose if no one needs me" Crunkdon connects two psychic whips on two adjacent rocks and then uses this to run backwards and launch himself off like a catapult

@Heketa's house

A replacement clone arrives, in specific Agent 25.

@Tago

"Bye Crunkdon."

Mountain Clone says while waving his arm toward him.

@Forest Hobos

"Uh, so the spirit is scared, better go with a stealthy approch then."

My clone says, as he then turns on Presence Concelement and begins looking around, with his senses allowing him to be able to detect the spiritual being even if it has erased his own presence.

As Crunkdon flies through the air they start rubbing their chin "So I wonder what I should do now, hmmmmm." They land on the ground creating a large crater in the ground "AHHHHHH! That actually hurt a lot more than I thought it would" people seem to have started crowding around this strange mage and start taking pictures as Crunkdon jumps up from the ground and pushes past them. "Alright what should I do? What should I do?" They start shouting to the people "Does anyone have an idea as to what a supernatural being just summoned in this world could do that would be interesting and feasible for their level of power?"

[More or less, it cannot be found with things like extrasensory perception]

@Chris

The shadow flashes in several directions, making Logi and Kabu's gaze shift until it disappears.

Suddenly Kabu feels a weight on him, an upside-down head of a fox looking in his eyes.

"Oh well, got to go Luminaris, see you later."

I say to the angeloid, as i then teleport away, going to the Hymalayas.

@Paul

Kohara sees me teleport in a few meters front of herself.

"Hi"

The fox jumps away from Kabu and Logi.

The latter moves to the side, dropping Kabu, the fox looks at the small Kaiju with curiosity.

The fox tilts its head, then slowly walks around Kabu, watching it.

His tail brushes the nose of the little demon, tickling him.

"What animal are you? I recognize every creature in this forest ... and you don't seem to be part of it," asks the fox.

"I have no idea, being honest." He said. "I have an owner. I guess he just sensed your existence or something..." He said. He was still thinking of that one girl back in that other world. 'Mikage', was it?

Ahmara widens her eyes, showing an extremely worrying expression.

"Go ... Gondlir? The sorcerer of Galotta's tower? The guardian of the arcane arts? The bane of Parandil? That Gondlir?"

"If Gondlir is here ... who protects the mystical realm?" She asks herself.

"I fear no one, Lady Ahmara," I exclaim, appearing behind Kabu and having teleported Rachel and Magnus clone with me.

Back