• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: What Now? (Thread 13)

"How else would you do that, by fighting and achieving a complete victory so absolute that even Tset would have to show respect to your skills. But as you are now you would only get the same result as now, and ordinary tranning won't cut it as its a certainty that he also training to increase his might.

Now tell me, as one who knows their own strength best of all and has faced Tset's strength in combat, what do you think is the best way you can use to achieve the strength for this complete victory."

Oh, this should prove to be interesting.

Koharu continues her Zen meditation, simultaneously paying attention to the conversation between Alexander and Magnus, having taken an interest in it

@Everything

"Well, he seemed afraid of my Sting-Infused attacks, so landing one of them would give me a victory, maybe achiving the zenit of the Chinese Martial Art skill could help, i could likely make some kind of technology to help with the endevour, or peraphs i could try reach the Root ..."

I list a few ideas.

"Achieving victory through your powers is indeed a possibility, perhaps one you can achieve even now, but would that victory be a complete victory? A complete victory to truly show that you and he are equal would require you to defeat him at most basic level. Through basic martial arts skill, by refining your own natural talent to such a level that you can compete with Tset, even while they are using their powers gifted by whatever higher force is toying with us. It will prove that even without this gift giving to us, through your talent alone, that you are his equal and deserving of their respect."

",,, That's ... physically not possible, he has copied basically all of ny martial skills and his rate of improvement completly blows mine out of the water."

"So what if he's copied what you currently has, you just improve on it and gain new stuff, and if his rate of improvement is better then you've just got to improve in different areas to him to make up the difference.

Plus you've got a advantage that he lacks, a direct link to this world. A genius, if pasaive, scientist who knows more about this world then probably anyone else. Even if I despise her and her desire to keep the status quo, I must admit that with her smarts you have a very high chance of surpassing Tset, after all she was able to get in the way of the plans of the ones who summoned us and almost certainly gave us these powers."

Crunkdon continues to fight the monster using analytical precognition and synchronicity interpretation to dodge its attacks. He summons a clone to quickly take a sample of the material and analyse it and then just uses the matter paddle to turn the demon into a light beam that speeds away from the Earth.

Another Crunkdon clone gets bored and goes other to the London bae and starts asking if anyone knows if anything interesting is going on, or if they are aware of Heteka's location.

@Everything

"That sure would be a good idea, though i am not sure how strong my rapport with Heketa is, like i've been hired by her for only 3 days and havw yet to complete even a single commision. also i have the feeling she is keeping some stuff secret from me."

I respond.

@Phoenix

My clone continues continued doing stuff, practicing with magecraft, controlling the super compurer once in a while, building a micro inter-dimensional conunication system linked to the science lab in the himalayas to more easilly comunicate with me.

Nothing that important ... but then an idea.

"Hey Luminaris, considering we have this ultra advanced supercomputer, do you think we could be able to use it to find a way to achive True Magic ?"

My clone proposes his idea,

"Indeed, your relationship does leave something to be desired, but it exists which means it can grow, plus you are one of the people she brought to save this world from the Demons and personally work for her, its in her best interest to see you grow stronger, is it not?"

@Every

"Fair point there."

@GoP

"That's not a problem, we both know how to restrain our powers enought to not kill the other."

I responds

Back