• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the one where Hl3 inevitably regrets his life choices (Meta/Registration)

I'm not even sorry

Character Sheet
Theme: (technically optional but you should fill this out unless you want me you give you random fuckos)

Name:

Desired Verses:
(pick 2)

Desired Powers: (pick 2, in the format of "x's y")

Power shit this time around

• from each verse you pick, you will be given a random character chosen by me
  • you will also take one power from each verse, which you can chose but will be judged by me and on a case-by-case basis
  • you are 8-C, any attacks or powers above this will stay at their original tier. When you eventually pass up the tier of an attack or power, it is simply reduced to "significantly stronger than normal attacks."
  • the limit on Regenerationn for right now is Low-Hivh
  • speed is equalized to baseline Massively Hypersonic, and speed boosts only go up to 100x for now

Character Sheet

Theme: the direction I want the character to go is deceivingly cute but will shank you the moment she gets the chance

Name: Destiny Colberd

Desired Verses: Danganronpa, inFAMOUS

Desired Powers: Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma)'s life force absorption, and Kyoko Kirigiri's Genius Intelligence

Actual Powers: Kessler's Duplication but with paper, all of Celia Penderghast stuff, Kyoko's Genius and some danganronpa character I don't think it's actially decided

think I understand how this works

Theme: I am literally going to throw on whatever sounds the most funny at the time

Name: That guy (yeah, I'm actually doing that sort of thing)

Desired Verses: JoAT, Spy's Sexelent Adventure

Desired powers: I'm pretty sure it's cheating to just list "Magic" so, Regen or Fire manipulation

edit: h, The red universe and Weak +1

Theme: Fierce, Insane, Barbaric, Fearless, Enjoys Battle and Loyal (Outside of combat he can be a bit lazy outside training spending his time eating)

Name: Björn

Desired Verses:

DC Comics (Post Crisis Superman)

SCP Foundatio

Theme: Likes fun but is quite logical, scientific, always smiling, loves scientific formulas and experiments

Name: Carmine

Desired Verses: BlazBlue, Guilty Gear

Desired Powers: Gear Power or Gamma Ray from Guilty Gear and Alchemy or Izayoi from Blazblue.

Kajun faycott

Hl3 or bust said:
Eleonore E. Splenda and The Sexelent Spy
fixed links

anyways... If I'm understanding correctly then, Hot +1 and Overvoltage Dell'Armonica I guess

Apparently HL3 wants the worst of ETWTRW and Darkness in one so I'll like go with The red universe and Weak +1

A little question, since Aela has weapons like daggers and a bow, can I cover the blades and arrows with Raiden's lightning?

Theme: The one that screws around and is an annoyance to everyone

Name: Joel Jogan

Desired Verses: My Little Pony and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Desired Powers: Discord's chaos magic and Scary Monsters' infection

Appearance: A non-avian crow with clawed wings ala Microraptor, dromaeosaurid-like jaws with sharp teeth, sizable talons on otherwise normal-looking crow feet, and a long tail covered in feathers. His eyes are glowing light blue, and his flesh and blood are purple. He stands 28 inches long, with a 55 inch wingspan, and weighs 5 pounds.

Alchemy is power system. It's basically super science. Though I don't think I'll get it and I'm okay with what I got.

Back