• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

Hl3 or bust said:
perhapsYou need 2-3 more verses and 4 more powers. The powers have to be taken from a character within your verse (for example, Thanos (Marvel Comics)'s Matter Manipulation), and as Overlord said you can choose powers that are more than one thing. I'd also recommend choosing stronger verses.
Thanks for your feedback. Theme: All-Destroying Furry

Name: The Frickin Purple Furry

Desired Verses: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Composite Godzilla-verse, Marvel Comics, Warhammer 40,000, Transformers G1, Bionicle, Dragon Ball Super

Desired Powers: Reality Warping, Magic, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8), Resurrection, Resistance to Existence Manipulation

Oh, I noticed something, I was wrong to write.

I didn't want resistance to matter manipulation, but the power of matter manipulation, my mistake.

I also keep the regen of Hercules and replace the instinctive reaction of baam with the penance stare of ghost rider

Hl3 or bust said:
perhapsYou need 2-3 more verses and 4 more powers. The powers have to be taken from a character within your verse (for example, Thanos (Marvel Comics)'s Matter Manipulation), and as Overlord said you can choose powers that are more than one thing. I'd also recommend choosing stronger verses.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Thanks for your feedback.
Theme: All-Destroying Furry

Name: The Frickin Purple Furry

Desired Verses: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Composite Godzilla-verse, Marvel Comics, Warhammer 40,000, Transformers G1, Bionicle, Dragon Ball Super

Desired Powers: MCU Thanos's Reality Warping, Composite Godzilla's Magic, Marvel Comics Thanos's Death Manipulation, Kharn's Conceptual Manipulation, G1 Unicron's Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8), Teridax's Resurrection, DBS Son Goku's Resistance to Existence Erasure
(I personally don't think you want it like that.)

Back