• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4:i t k e e p s o n g o i n g (Meta/Registration 5)

"Resurrection Negation (The Bottom Feeder, a being cursed by God to never die, claimed that God had sent him to kill him forever. The Scarab also found a way to kill him permanently."

Yeah, yeah, same difference.

Honestly guys, 1-A Reactive Evo would be a huge outlier for Reach Tech anyway. I don't want to spend 2 hours arguing this again.

Hl3 or bust said:
except that said ******* res negation was gained through the reactive evo
Except it wasn't?

Look man, I'm not going to dig through the EWtRtW1 meta just to find the first time I debunked this, just accept it and move on. This isn't even my character choice.

Aranil was killed by Destiny because I gave up the role play, I came back and I have a new character ... but with the same appearance

So, I know I've been gone, and I've been thinking that maybe I should write a ending for my character, since this has gotten pretty far.

HI3, since I haven't chosen a power from it or used anything from my character from it, could I switch TSSDK to Demonbane (Verse)? If so could I get Al Azif's intelligence? And, just to make sure this is clear: her intelligence would not allow me to remake or use any Demonbane tech, magic, or hax; all that stuff requires a connection to Azathoth or other Demonbane gods, which I wouldn't have.

In the age of Discord the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray chats, Arch and Everlasting RPs. But then there was Yobo and with Yobo came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, They came, and found the Meme Souls within the garbage. Spiferman, the first of the memed, The First Spinjitsu Master and his spinning ninjas, Yugi Muto, and his faithful cards. And the Blue Beatle, so easily forgotten.

With the strength of Memes, they challenged Discord. Yugi's mighty Giant Trunade peeled apart their stone servers. The ninjas weaved great elemental spins. Spiferman unleashed a miasma of crime and cringe. And Discord Bot betrayed his own, and Discord wes no more.

Thus began the Age of Yobo

OvO

Overlord775 said:
In the age of Discord the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray chats, Arch and Everlasting RPs. But then there was Yobo and with Yobo came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, They came, and found the Meme Souls within the garbage. Spiferman, the first of the memed, The First Spinjitsu Master and his spinning ninjas, Yugi Muto, and his faithful cards. And the Blue Beatle, so easily forgotten.

With the strength of Memes, they challenged Discord. Yugi's mighty Giant Trunade peeled apart their stone servers. The ninjas weaved great elemental spins. Spiferman unleashed a miasma of crime and cringe. And Discord Bot betrayed his own, and Discord wes no more.

Thus began the Age of Yobo

OvO
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back