• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: Endgame (aka Final Thread)

[Are you sure about this ... wait, who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you on this site, are you a new member?]

The multiverse didn't feel real at this point. Nothing felt real at this point. Once you get a certain amount of power, there's nothing that you can really do. You feel all this power, but you also feel powerless at the same time. The entirety of the multiverse felt like nothing to her. It wasn't real. None of it was real. It was like some fictional cosmos that she was currently soaring through, thinking fictional thoughts in a fictional world that didn't care about her fictional feelings. Fictional peope who wanted to kill her and few of those fictional people actually meaned anything to her. Her contact with Koth disappeared a while ago so he wasn't really around to talk to. Boris just seemed to be getting more and more stressed recently and Link. Oh gosh Link, he was one of the few things that actually made her feel...anything, actually. He was the one that actually made her feel happy.

It was then that a thought crossed the girl's mind. A thought that was...more alarming than anything else. If this was all fictional, on the off chance that there was something going on here depicting her every movements, she wanted to break free. She didn't want to be stuck at the will of some unknowing being. She needed to break free, and she needed to now, before all these other fictional characters started targeting her again. She needed to know what was going to happen.

She stared into the future, and she saw it. Many different timelines, many different times the plot changed. The meta of the world was laid out in front of her, like one long and convoluted storyline, dating back to places she didn't even know existed. It seemed like some of it went on forever. This current timeline, though...it seemed like it was supposed to end, violently. If there...wasn't a fifth timeline haphazardly attatched onto it, somehow...allowing it to continue? Well, that wasn't important, that was a different timeline, a different plot. Something about it was different, she couldn't care. She cared about what happened to her.

Destiny didn't like what she saw. Only when she looked into the future did she realize what the world had in store for the Sailor of All That's Good. She'd be decimated, swallowed up by the endless void from another dimension. In another she'd be consumed by one of her own enemies, stripping her of her own powers, and another one would end very similarly, but with that damn newcomer being the end of her as a result. She didn't bother to look past the whole stripping of powers and rendering her a completely different person. She was who she was, nomatter who said it.

"Getting angry, are you?" A voice rang inside her head and she put a hand to her temple. Her non-existant brain was rambling now. Rambling from an inner voice in her head, one with a deep, dark desire. She thought that she had silenced that side of herself millenia ago, when she became Sailor Destiny, but it was coming back. "It makes you violent, doesn't it? It's so unfair how they treat you. I say...you kill them. Murder them, make them pay."

"No...I can't," she muttered. Her head started pounding as the very space around her was slowly warping, the area around her becoming dense. A black hole was forming around her. She had her eyes shut tight as she tried to force these thoughts down but they always came back with a passion. She couldn't live like this! Not with all this stuck in her head. She took a deep breath in and held out her hands.

"I will...set everything right! I can't save this universe, nothing can. Maybe I can't save any of these universes. I'm...I'm a failure, I'll admit." She frowned, tears starting to build up in her eyes. "I know that. I know that I'll only be seen as a villain, even in these last moments. I tried to do good, though! I swear I did. I always had good interests in mind, but..."

Her tears were subject to the freezing cold of space and they fell off her face only to drift off into the endless void. The black hole was dissipating as she tried to get her thoughts together .She was breathing heavily, trying to think of a few lifelines, something to hold onto. She didn't want to go back. She didn't want to become something evil. She couldn't, she can't, even if there were people here who saw her nothing more than that. She needed to...become something else.

"I will...reverse everything that I've done. All of it." There was a sudden explosion. It enveloped the multiverse, but it didn't destroy anything. It destroyed nothing in its path, and instead it just...put things back together. Any destruction she had caused was gone. All of those souls put back to where they belong, all of those planets, all the things she had destroyed while she was trying to make things right. It was all back.

She sighed. "History is written by the victors, and for me....well, I can't say I'm a victor, can I?" she chuckled as she went back to drifting in space. "I have won nothing, to be honest. Everything that I've done, it was all for nothing. I might as well not exist, in the grand scheme of it all."

It was then that a thought came to her. If she couldn't save anything here...she could create something else. A place where other people could live. A place where...others could be happy. She could create a place where everyone could live, free of these...people. People trying to play god. Yes, she could do it...she could help people! Start new life! Oh gosh she's formulating an idea. But first...she needed to talk to a few people.

First...well, there was Boris. She closed her eyes, and left a message to him. He wouldn't hear it until she was gone, she made sure of that, but she gave him one nonetheless, telepathically.

"Boris, I'm sorry to say this but...I'm going to be leaving...I can't stay here anymore, as much as I want to. It's driving me insane. I can't handle it. I just want to go back to a time where I didn't have this. I didn't have this power. I didn't have anything. I just want a family. A family that can't be provided here. Everyone keeps attacking me, and I've done so many bad things...I need to forget these things. Forget them all. It's not good for me."

Her voice(?) was shaky, as she continued speaking. Here come the tears. "You've been the closest thing to family to me since I got here. You were like some strange, distant cousing, but I love you like a brother. We didn't start off on good terms but...I appreciate you Boris, and...oh..."

She appeared in front of the strange being with a high pitched pop. She let out a shaky sigh as she enveloped him in a hug, seeming like she was breaking down into tears. She let out a few sniffles and took some deep breaths. "I am never...ever going to forget you, Boris. I don't care what happens to me after this...what I do or what memories I have. I will not forget you. You are one of the only things keeping me going."

After a few more seconds of hug time, there was a high pitched pop, and she was gone. She was now in the main universe once again. She cleared her throat, before making her voice reach out to everyone. Everyone in the multiverse who actually cared.

"To whom it may concern, I'm going to be leaving this multiverse...forever." Her voice was still shaky, her nose was stuffy. She sounded like she had been crying. "I'm going to create something...different. I'm not going to be here anymore. I'm going to make my own universe, my own multiverse, maybe. I don't know. I know we haven't been on the best of terms, or at least...with some of you I haven't, but..."

There were a few sniffles leaving her. "Don't look for me. Please, don't look for me. Don't try to find me or whatever it is that I'm going to create to escape from here. I just want this to be over, and I want this to be done. I don't want to be Sailor Destiny anymore. It doesn't work. I've repaired everything I've destroyed. Do what you will. Just...please don't look for me. I won't be remembering you either way, and bringing back these dead memories...it'd be pointless. With that said...goodbye, forever."

She teleported out of that universe, and a resounding, high pitched pop could be heard throughout. She appeared in someplace else. A void, a blackness of space. A place only a few people could go. It was her...and Link. They glanced at each other, and Destiny didn't even have to speak for Link to understand. The two didn't exchange words. Instead, the two held hands, and raised them up towards the sky, towards the endless void.

There was an explosion of creation. A big bang, if you will. Something that would create countless planets, countless stars and an infinite number of galaxies. All of it was endless, leaking out into other parts of the void and creating similar big bangs. A universe was being created. Several, in fact. Who knows when it would end...Destiny didn't.

As she let the world be created, she was also slowly losing her own power. Everything was slowly going. She was getting weaker and weaker, putting her own power into this new, strange world. New being were created. New species placed on still developing planets to grow and evolve. She was the genesis, and she was the alpha. The beginning. The beginning of something new, and Link was there with her.

Eventually, Destiny knew she would only have a few seconds left. With one last burst of power, she granted themselves two things. An instant memory wipe, Destiny and Link forgetting all (Except for Boris, in Destiny's case), and then, she granted them the ability to ressurect. No matter what happened to them, in this universe or any other, they were always going to be brought back, and they would always be brought back close to one another, to be friends until the end of ends.

Then, with all of their powers gone, Link and Destiny disintegrated. First turning into atoms, and then turning into something smaller, and smaller, paradoxically small, until they were both nothing but souls. Their souls would eventually be put into...something, anything. It didn't matter what, but they would be born within close proximity.

And this was how a new multiverse was created, an infinite one. Sailor Destiny was no more, and instead what was left behind was only a reminder of who she was, and what she once tried to be. Someone to bring new change and life into the world...a second chance for all.

I look around, confused.

That was...the person that was fighting Bjorn in Scandinavia. Huh, its too bad that she felt that way. I never really even got to meet her.

I frown in silence for a moment.

Well, it isn't like I can do something about it now.

I shrug and snuggle back into the bed with Rhea.

"...It is time."

Boris then tore open a hole in the multiverse and dived into the dark realm, where HOSTLESS waited. "AHHHHH, YOU AGAIN. DID YOU DO ALL OF WHAT I WANTED YOU TO DO?" He said, and Boris was silent. "....WHA....ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, MORTAL?"

Boris then turned his back on HOSTLESS. "OH. OOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOO. SO YOU CANNOT JUST ADMIT TO IT, HUH? YOU CAN'T JUST WUSS OUT FOR ONCE AND ADMIT YOU'RE IN DANGER, CAN YOU?" Boris was pissed. "Look at me, you goddamnd moron, and tell me what you see."

HOSTLESS then felt a bit of fear, but he wasn't too intimidated. "I SEE A FOOL." He spoke. "You know what I see when I look in the mirror? A person. An actual. living. person. You, my friend, are nothing. You speak of loss and pain, but you don't know anything. So tell me, what am I wearing?"

The monster just looked at Boris. "Tell me, ************, what am I wearing!?" Boris shouted, scaring HOSTLESS. "A H-H-H-HAT AND A COAT." He said. "Wrong! I wear a mask!" He said. "BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE...RIGHT?" Boris was mad. "Have you ever heard of a metaphor, you piece of shit!?"

HOSTLESS finally felt true fear. "I KNOW WHAT A METAPHOR I-" He was then cut off. "Good! Then you'd KNOW what I speak of when I say "a mask", no!?" HOSTLESS was silent. "Speak to me!" Boris punched HOSTLESS in the face.

"PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU-"

"Actually, no. Shut up! I wear a mask! Outside, I look like your slave, a pathetic man, but inside, I am the puppeteer. So who's the boss? Me or you?" HOSTLESS was left in awe. "Oh, wait, I also heard I was in danger!"

Boris then grabbed HOSTLESS by the throat. "Look at me. I am not in danger. I am the danger. I am what people run from. What do they run from? Chaos. Absolute chaos, mayhem even. You are nothing but an overly-aggressive ruler in my eyes. A guy goes up to his door and gets shot and you think I'm the guy who was shot. No. I knocked on the front door."

HOSTLESS was absolutely terrified. Somebody just stood him up. "FINE. YOU WIN. JUST LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE." He cried out in fear. "Good. It's always a pleasant sound to hear somebody other than me crying." Boris then left.

He was in a sunny forest, all alone and happy. He sighed, and then breathed in the atmosphere. The air blew on his face, as he sat down near a tree. He then lied on it. "You know, maybe being immortal isn't all that bad."

[>Boris finally revealing his dark side and actually bringing up points, freeing himself from a dark and unbalanced relationship

>Happy about how it ended

Eh, whatever works.]

Eden observes Destiny leave and hears her final message, being the throne god he could stop her...

No, no I can't do that, this is the ending she chose for herself and it's clear she doesn't want us to interfere.

"Farewell Destiny, though we never really met in the first place."

Eden makes it impossible for those of his new world to interfere with Destiny's world to cause it, or her, harm. If they tried they would hear his voice within their minds saying:

She chose to leave of her own volition and who are we to stop her, the Destiny you knew is gone now and free of her past sins, just allow her to go free.

Eden creates a sensory to send through the portal

"I reccomend you do the same Athanox, your true form entering reality could pose disastrous so we should religate ourselves to avatars."

@Paul Frank "That's OK, there's really only one more thing I want to do." With everyone alive... Wait, Destiny isn't!? I search the multiverse, and can't find her. I look outside of it, and find a pair of souls about to be reincarnated. Ignoring, no because of the warning, I revive her, and say "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Your reincarnation might repeat your mistakes, you won't."

@Paul

Feeling Destiny's thoughts I smile slightly.

Aranil ... apparently, even in death you got what you wanted ... that Destiny became better, remedying her actions.

"I have already chosen the place of my stay, the edge of existence ... the place where the true appearance of the Cosmic Warrior sleeps ... but I will not leave the multiverse unattended" I say, to then raise a hand.

Reality changes according to my will while a law imposed by me pervades the multiverse.

"Eden ... testifies ... the Dawn of the Heroes ... they will protect the multiverse ... they will perform wonders ... and they will lift every sentient race"

"Now ... I have to go, it's time to be reunited with an old friend" I say, to then go beyond the dimensional plans and head towards the edge of existence.

[Short background, every guardian has a totem,a kindred spirit that helps him fight, Maverik had Megalith, a techno-golem and he recently regained the memories and power of when he was the Cosmic Warrior, now he's around for multiverse to seek the reincarnation of the woman he loved ... and the reason why he had to lose memories and powers ... that is to say reincarnate too]

Marta sees Destiny leaving reality and hears her message.

"Goodbye Destiny, i hope the bests for whatever you are creating."

Poor girl, she had good intentions, a noble goal, but the end doesn't justify the means.

I hope she can find peace in that new multiverse

@Faruel

"Farewell Athanox"

Marta says as you leave.

@Paul

Marta looks at Eden's sensory straight in to the eyes.

"Let's do this."

She says confidently, as she hops in to the portal.

@Junko

[StW is dead ovo]

@Christian

Shielder lies on the three as swell

"You did it Boris, you defeated the demon, i am proud of you."

She says happily while looking towards him.

( This is for the atmosphere )

I disentangle between the dimensions and the planes of existence, overcoming innumerable multiverses, traveling for billions of eras in an instant.

Eventually I reach the veil that separates everything and reach my goal.

The Edge of Existence in which the Multiverse resides.

I look around to find an immense flaming being.

I approach him, while the latter has already noticed my presence, giving me a smile.

"Hi...brother"

The End

[Well, credits and all at home, folks]

[Aranil was killed beyond what you can revive people from and Destiny went outside what you can travel to and her multiverse was blocked off by a Throne Eden.]

[So both those comments are invalid]

[I found Aranil's arms, which were just lying there after his death. I then used an ultimate skill created from all of my healing stuff, made using Aranil's Rimuru stuff, via my Pandora's actor thing, strengthened by One For All. Fair enough about Destiny, though] I voice my concern about her unlearning what she learned from her mistakes.

Goodbye Athanox

"Okay so what's the plan?" Eden asks Marta

"Did you want to try to handle it or did you want me to finish it off?"

@GoP

"Your wish for the best ending? That depends on your view. You wanted to do everything you wanted to and have everything you wanted."

"I can give you anything you wanted if you make the wish for it but I can't help you do everything you wanted to do unless you have a method to do it. So I ask you instead, have you done everything you wanted?"

"You could always go around the multiverse to try to find someone to start a family with. Or if you give me an idea of who you wanted to start a family with or what kind of family you wanted I could create them, but I don't know if that's really the same."

"Good luck on your journey then." She says as she opens a portal out of the mooncell to the rest of the multiverse

Suddenly a portal opens near Walter.

"Hey Walter, move your ass ... let's go for a trip ... and if things go well I can find you a water nymph" exclaims my avatar.

Back