• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: Endgame (aka Final Thread)

[@Yobo ovo]

@Paul

"Well, the idea is that i could use Manes to give myself a connection to the root, one not big enought to cause my mind to get messed up, but enought to access the information on how to do create the computer."

Marta responds to Eden

[I will write a proper and saddisfactory ending for my character

THEN, i will allow this to die.]

"So you want to access the root, to get information on how make a computer to store the information from the root?" Eden asks Marta

"Well I'm not sure, there are plenty of things this information could be used for including potentially restoring this throne or dealing with that void." Eden responds to Maverik

@Paul

"I know it sounds stupid, but think about it logically, taking a small amount of information is much easier that taking the entirity of it"

@Faruel

"Try to make Eden ascent to godhood and eliminate the void."

"I guess it does make sense yeah." Eden responds to Marta

@faruel

"Well actually yes it would." He responds

I arch an eyebrow and then raise my forefinger, finding a reason to oppose this idea.

"Ahm ... here ... I find nothing to oppose this ... what kind of divinity will you want to be? Please, tell me do you want to be a kind of divinity that favors cosmic balance"

[@Andy if you mean in the RP, not much,

Only thing happening is that i, Paulm GoP and Faruel were currenly fighting a void, which BTW has made his presence known to all PCs]

@Paul

"Then, let's start working~"

@overlord

"Okay so how did you want to start on this?"

@faruel

"I would like to think I favor cosmic balance. At the least I know I wouldn't be corrupt or enslave all of existence because that is not my desire."

My main body builds an 11-dimensional computer for fun, then spams the digital parts of the multiverse with ads about a new bar next to one of the decibot production plants.

"Ok, so the first thing is gaining the info on out to make it"

Marta, using the the speed beyond time itself given by Enfer Château d'If, compile the scripture on Manes in immaginary space, then utilizes it and grants one of her Parallel Wills a connection to the root, enought for her to learn how to make a Moon Cell, but not enought that to get her consciusness assimilated.

After Marta gains the data on how to make it, she shares it with Eden.

"Now, it's time to build."

@Faurel

Marta gives Maverik the info about how to make the Moon Cell, then teleports the three of them [Clones] to a pocket dimension and starts begins building the giant mechanical structure.

"Magnificent, it's time to use my cosmic energy!" I exclaim, creating a bundle of cosmic energy capable of creating and manipulating matter.

Gradually a Moon Cell begins to form, following the information given to me by Marta.

[Emh, confusion ... he is Maverik not Aranil]

@Chrstian

Shielder is looking at Boris.

"Staph Boris"

@Faruel/Paul

The contruction of the Moon Cell continues.

However it is a useless attempt since I have a resistance to possession.

And realizing this, I casts a spell on Boris to put him to sleep, always negating his sleep resistance.

[Thanks that it wasn't Microcosm, otherwise Boris would be drooling over Shielder from how catatonic he would become]

[@Faruel and you would have been VERY dead]

@Christian

Sheilder undoes the sleep spell and continues hugging Boris.

@Christian

Boris is hugged and thus can't move to possess Dynamo owo

"Hey Boris, you seem bores, would you like to visit a nice place ?"

Shielder asks him.

@Paul/Faruel

The Moon Cell is finished.

Marta puts Manas: Neptunia as the manager of the gianormous mechanical computing system, then she turn towards Eden.

"Ok, step 2 is done, now we have to pass to step 3, get a better link to the root."

"So how are we going to do that? Is this the part where I'm sent inside the root?" Eden asks

Back