• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: Endgame (aka Final Thread)

Shielder is still confused, but tries to move on,

"Would you like to build a snowman, then ?"

She asks Boris.

"...." Boris smiled, as he prepared a giant ball of snow, rolling snow like a carpet as he placed it down. "WOULD I!?"

[However don't worry, it's a cosmic entity in my series of the Guardians ... it's an entity of the genre writer who writes what happens in the multiverse]

[Makes sense.]

"Welp, okay then." Boris was a bit cautious, but he then finished the bottom part of the snowman.

The man in a tuxedo closes the book and in less than an instant he clears his presence at a spatial and temporal level, making sure that he was never there, but leaving a gift at the feet of Boris, a book.

Opening it you can see a dedication.

"Douglas Perherm Boris, may this book accompany you for as long as you exist, here is written every beautiful moment you lived, I wrote many books in my life ... and yours is not so special, but I hope it can make you remember pleasant emotions "

Sheilder rolls up a ball of snow smaller than the one Boris made, then stacks it on top of the latter.

Shielder puts the button on the second snowball, making a vertical 4 dot line, then she puts 2 on the top snoball, making the eyes.

The snowman takes the carrot from Boris and puts it on his face, unfortunately he is wrong and places the vegetable on his own forehead.

[>tfw you thought overlord was going to post what you found and how you used it to fix the throne but he didn't so now you have to come up with something]

After a while of searching we managed to find everything necessary for the mooncell to help us repair the throne

Victory Fanfare.mp3

"Okay I think that's it for real this time." Eden says while pulling up access to the mooncell core and SE.RA.PH to manifest several things from within the records. Including a few servants, namely Hans Christan Anderso and William Shakespeare, so they can use their noble phantasms to write a tale of Eden ascending to godhood and make it true. He also summons the terminal of the holy grail so it can accept his wishes.

"Oh and I guess while they are here you should make your wishes known to the grail and serial phantasm so they can be granted." He says to Marta and Maverik

Meanwhile outside of the computer the Eden from Etheria uses Qliphah 545 and Coronzon's, knowledge and physiology to essentially combine the Qliphoth with the Sephirah within the throne and its records so it may contain all that is within both trees. The duality of it all swirls within the throne reproducing what was lost originally.

"My desire is simple, bring back the natural balance in this multiverse ... and make sure that it is never disturbed again"

"Eh, i don't really have any wish to make, i already have everything i could ever ask for."

Marta responds

Back