• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: Endgame (aka Final Thread)

The woman responds to the three in the order they spoke their wishes

@GoP

"That's rather vague and subjective, the wish must be more specific or have a method behind obtaining it. But I may still be able to grant it if you simply allow me to see within your mind to see your ideal ending, or you can wait for Eden to ascend the throne and perhaps he can help."

@faruel

"Of course the guardian would have a selfless wish like that, you have already specified the method and so this wish will be granted."

@overlord

She smiles warmly and says

"I figured you'd say something like that, very well if you really have no wish that is fine too."

After talking about the wishes of the three she asks

"Is there anyone else within the throne room who you think would like a wish granted, like that Dynamo fellow or Mr. Boris?"

Meanwhile within the throne, now light and dark and life and death are added, the duality of these all bringing them one step closer to restoring the supreme ultimate, Hans and Shakespeare get to work writting their stories. Shakespeare's desire to write a tragedy about Eden is suppressed by his mystic eyes and so Shakespeare writes a story about Eden's success rebuilding the throne.

@overlord

[Maybe but I don't remember how his stuff works]

@GoP

"That's... well that's quite an ending you want. I can give you everything you want however I can't make it so you have done everything you want to, that's something you must do on your own." The woman says

"You could enter the mooncell and have infinite possibilites play out for you, an entire world simulated for you to live in, allowing you to achieve any goal you have. Or you could wait for the the throne to be mantled, and chose to go to the world of eternal recurrence to repeat life until you get your desired ending."

"Well then if everyone is done here we should head back, the throne is nearing completion." Eden says to the others within the control room as he heads back to the throne room and awaits the others.

Within the throne everything was contained, the throne's single purpose was to accumulate and control all the Taikyoku or Taiji that existed, the throne simply could not exist without it much like anything else, however Taiji could exist without the throne but when the throne was created it subjugated all the taikyoku in existence allowing the one who mantled the throne to transcend the supreme ultimate, becoming greater than the source of all duality. The throne Eden had been sitting upon was broken but now it had been repaired and the throne room became the singularity.

"We are one step away from the end ... unbelievable that to reach it you just need to sit in an idealized armchair" I chuckle slightly.

@Dynamo

Marta lightly pouts in responce.

@Paul

Marta teleports to the throne room as well.

"Time to smite that void thingo~"

She tells Eden entusiastically.

Even the real Maverik teleports to the throne room, absorbing its own copy.

"It's time to turn that void into victory"

Eden condenses all his avatars into himself and walks towards the throne and sits upon it becoming 1-A for the third time

His desire flows over all of creation and paints it with his own colors, as if all of reality was a canvas and he was the artist. Eden's emanation doesn't betray his promise to Maverik and helps cosmic balance be achieved once again and preserves it within his law along with its other effects.

In addition the world of Eigo Kaiki is created along with the other afterlifes and Walter and all the others who were brought to this world are all given the chance to choose to continue on here, choose the world of Eternal Recurrence to repeat life until he gets the ending he wants, or choose the world of Rinne Tensei to be reincarnated or any of the afterlives that Amaterasu's law offers or become Tenma as well.

"The only thing left to do is deal with the void." Eden says to Marta and Maverik who are able to understand him due to existing in the world before his emanation

"Marta, Maverik do you want me to deal with the void alone or would you like to ascend to a similar level as myself? You will become Tenma, guardian dieties, and you will be an existence of a similar level to me however you will be unable to interact with the normal world using your true forms if you accept this proposal."

"Mmm ... you know ... the choice is difficult ... but thinking back to my whole life, my experiences and everything I have faced ... I realize that I am only a copy of the original Maverik! So I accept ... but I choose the name myself, Tenma is horrible as a name "I say, crossing my arms.

"Of course you are free to choose a name or title for yourself if you feel Tenma is a terrible title, I just used the name of the guardian dieties in Buddhism." Eden says as he shrugs

Eden brings Maverik to his level of existence and waits for Marta's answer

Going up to a higher level of existence, I feel reality flowing through me at the same time detaching from me, perceiving every timeline in less than an instant.

My body disappears, leaving only the memory of me while the throne room glows with golden light.

Suddenly an immense figure made of pure light appears under the feet of Martha and Eden, supporting the throne with the surface of his index.

"I ... am ... Athanox, the Cosmic Guardian"

"I want to fix my mistakes before i ascent, so i will get rid of the void first."

Marta responds to Eden.

@faruel

[Yes you did]

@overlord

"Let's not sit around here then, next stop the void monster." Eden says opening a portal from the singularity back to the void monster

But by rewriting the plot of reality, I make sure that Makai is still there ... and that everyone there is bald.

[I too, I have nothing to do and I'm bored]

[Well, then I have only one decent thing to do]

Through my powers ... I give a cosmic kick to Junkoposter's teeth, eliminating him from every plane of existence.

Back