• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: Endgame (aka Final Thread)

"Even if this multiverse has reached balance there are many others who are with one foot in the pit, preparing ... because we will face demonic manatees from the fiftieth dimension"

"Simple, we will massacre them as if there were no tomorrow ... and this will be your weapon" I say, showing him a wand with a pink heart and studded with glitter.

"This is the pretty pretty wand, shoot rainbow beams and is fueled by the dreams and hopes of all twelve year old girls ... use it as girly as possible"

Paul Frank said:
"Okay you go first and I'll follow up on whatever you do." Eden says
Marta nods, then she concentrates.

Time to create my ultimate spell.

She think, as she does a mental check up of all the abilities she got.

Combining my administrator powers with Moon Cell, then adding my Authorithy as a Phanteon Head God, Spider God and the autorithy from Enkidu.

Fusing the two Akashic Records togheter and making a direct link to' Neptunia' to access the knowalege of the Root
Akashic Records

Ultimate Skill 『Akashic Truth』created.

Then, i shall use this brand new ultimate skill to add to『All-Mother Shub Niggurath』 Manipulate Form, Ability Manipulation, God Hand's reactive evolution, Imperial Privilage, Self-Modification (EX), Märchen Meines Lebens and a bunch more stufff.

Ultimate Skill『The Law of Evolution』

Afterwards,
i fuse togheter all my eye skill, all detection, all precognition, all clayorviance, all Future Sight, all Information Analysis and all detuction abilities.

Ultimate Skill『All-Observing Featherine Augustus Aurora』created.

Preparations are done

Marta thinks as she analyzes the void utilizing『All-Observing Featherine Augustus Aurora』, then she utilizes 『The Law of Evolution』and 『Akashic Truth』to create an ability to bypass the defenses of the abtract enemya and defeat it once and for all.

"Take this, Omni-Apocalypse !"

Marta says as she fires the ability at the void, the speed of attack trascending time and space to instantly hit a taget and break every rule of reality, so to not be dodgeable with just speed. Which affects does it have ? ALL OF THEM.

Closing the portal, Walter and Maverik lived great adventures ... until the Guardian would get tired of him and leave him on an asteroid in the middle of nowhere.

The End

However, using the plot manipulation that I gained over the course of my adventures, I managed to quickly find the girl who I had fallen for partway through that journey.

The end.

Eden watches Marta's attack with amazement

Do I even need to follow up on that attack? Well no kill like overkill I suppose.

Accessing the throne memory he uses a few attacks

"Gogmagog." Suddenly Eden makes a miasma of every harmful substance known to man before and compresses it on around the void sending it to the abyss. Combining this with his abilities as a dream, he uses Inusaka Keno Tanetomo to cause this attack to hit in the future after the rest.

He uses Pillar of Salt causing the light that punishes sinners to fill the surroundings, turning the void into a pillar of salt.

"Sequere Naturam." He calls out as thousands of stars condense into a single supernova blast centered within the opponent.

The void gets ****** obliterated.

Victory Fanfare.mp3

"YAY, We did !"

Marta shours happily as she wraps her arms around Eden's sensory's neck in a hug.

Also, Eden can feel that Marta's strenght has now returned to her and now she's as strong as she was before the void thingo had appeared.

Eden's sensory hugs her back.

Looks like she stopped nerfing herself finally, I guess her consciousness is cleared

"Let's get on back so you can ascend too."

Eden's sensory dissipates as Marta enters the portal

Eden picks up the letter and reads it.

He pats Marta's seat gesturing for her to sit down with him, upon sitting she would ascend similar to how he did.

"Dear Eden ... how many billions of years have passed since I arrived at the edge of existence? I honestly don't know, here the existence is quite confusing.

However I am doing great things, thanks to my law now many heroes are born and perform great feats making the multiverse a little better place.

You instead? I hope you're having fun ... although I doubt you have time for this.

Well, I hope to meet you again ... along with Marta, by the way ... marry her, it's the only good partner you could find in your conditio

Regards, Athanox "

Eden reads over the letter and is glad Athanox is doing well

Marry her? Maybe I should do that.

He puts the letter down

"Oh just a letter from Athanox." He says

"I see, hope the guy going well."

"Anyway, it's time to become your tenma~"

Marta say, sigtly flirtusly, as she goes to on her seat next to Eden, ascending to a Tenma.

"I shall be your shield, the everlasting stronghold that will protect you and the world of your law from those that may wish to de-throne you."

Marta oaths to Eden, as her Law, Mugen Tentai Sh─½rudo, adding to the already incredible defenses of the throne an infinite amount of infinitelly layered night-unbreakable forcefields.

"I welcome you and your strength my tenma."

Well there is only one thing left to do.

Eden turns towards Marta

"My tenma, Marta, will you marry me? The letter from Athanox said I should marry you, it was probably a joke but it got me thinking. I know It's a rather trite and clichè ending for me to propose now but I believe now is as good a time as any to try."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that, if you are uncomfortable you don't have to answer right now." Eden says in response to Marta turning red.

"I-i-i ..."

Marta looks at Eden in the face, with tears of joy in her eyes,

"I accept !"

She says very happily, as she reaches towards Eden and tries to kiss him.

Eden is visibly relieved and happy that Marta said yes. He accepts her kiss, enjoying the moment.

"I love you Marta."

And then they lived happily ever after, the end.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Blake sneezes. His wife turns to him with a worried look.

"Are you okay?"

He sniffles.

"Yeah, I just felt like someone was ripping me off."
Technically not, the Ancestral Writer exists of the dawn of time.

Paul Frank said:
Eden is visibly relieved and happy that Marta said yes. He accepts her kiss, enjoying the moment.
"I love you Marta."
Marta enjoyes the kiss.

"I love you too Eden~"

And thus, Eden and Marta ruled over the multiverse of the new law as king and queen from the center of the singularity, occasionally sending down avatars of themselfs when there was need of it, but other that that, they spend most of their time just enjoing their life togheter as husband and wife.

The End.

Back