• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

I would say something about you asking for Fan but I asked for two things from Nakiri already

Eeeeeh, it's fine if I don't choose that either. I sincerely wanna be powerful and I ain't wasting the chance to gain Mid-Godly.

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh I see I missed the link to this which explains why I haven't seen much meta-action

Annnyway let's try Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)'s Void God Azathoth and Fan Jinro's opium squid monster under Basenjinn that I can't remember the name of.
Changed slightly, still want Void God Azathoth, change the squid monster to basenjin because why tf not, Kiara Sessyoi's or Lancer Johann's Nega-Saber, annnnd gib Tiamat (Fate)'s Authority.

Verses -> Slime Tensei, Masada Verse, FGO

Not that I know of, its either the power the gods have to manipuate the work or Tiamat's Beast Authority is 'Tiamat gains a damage boost against Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, and all things born of the Mother's Womb.'

@Paul

You get Hiiragi Yoshiya, Iihiko Shishime i predict resenting this immedaitely, Michael Roa Valdamjong, and Machina. Hadou God intelligence isn't kosher fyi, and it's just Mid-Godly becauase actual Glads is way too much

@Crimson

You get Merkava, Dark Lord Soma Cruz, Alucard (Castlevania), and Bass.EXE

@Exodus

You get Number F0: Utopic Future, Shalltear Bloodfalle, Archer (Ishtar), and Weather Report

@Dragon

You get Vali Lucifer, Alphamo (second key), Assassin (EMIYA), and Bang Shishigami

@DMUA

You get Kezef the Chaos Hound, Assassin (Charles-Henri Sanson), Darth Sidious (final key), and Vergil (Devil May Cry) (last key). In A strange turn of events, you also gain Shar (Dungeons and Dragons)

@Overlord

You get Asgorath, Kumoko (second key), Azrael (BlazBlue), and Anguished One (first key)

@Jacky

You get Thanos (Marvel Comics) (first key), Sailor Satur (Lambda Hotaru), Ganondorf (last key), and Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma)

@Psycho

You get Angro, Saint-14, Berserker (Fate/stay night), and Atrocitus

@Christian

You get Daffy Duck (no time travel), Joseph Peach, Antasma, and Crying Childre

@Monarch

You get SCP-3930, Hounds of Tindalos, Dimensional Shamblers, and Methuselah

@Junko

You get Mephisto (Marvel Comics), The Sentry, Reimu Hakurei, and Sagume Kishi

@Everything

You get Airi Ba (first key), Neutral Hero (Shin Megami Tensei) (first key), Shion (Web Novel), and Dagruel (Web Novel)

Back