• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

So hows trong shoudlt he Demon be? Also, Edmond Dantes, prepare for Immersuarble speed amp blitz.

you really don't need demon summoning when you resist and reflect damn near all damage except for Almighty attacks and all of your attacks are themselves Almighty

I'm not asking for another power, but can I keep the res. And neg res. of The Serpent?

And before you say it, keep in mind that even Gideon Bullet neg. res. is on a tier of High 2-A

no

both of your powers from The Serpent are too much

not only due you SMT resistances at a High 2-A level, at which basically no one has actual hax, but you also ignore said resistances as well

no

that would only be the case if you had Airi's last key, which is basically "i have literally every ability"

Right, the profiles aren't very clear, AIri's profile is kinda a complete mess.

Everything 12 asked for Flynn's (Shin Megami Tensei) resistance which is has a tier from High 2-A to 1-C yet you have not denied his request

Also, I had a entire Miyako draft I was going to put up in the SMT threads later, but whatever

I'll pick powers in a bit.

Back