• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

"Still, there is always the mystery of what the hell I'm on , why I'm still on it, and how I can be cured of my permanent high."

@Crimson inside the illegal burger you find a normal restaurant with people going about their business. There is a line to the cashier, who is taking orders.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra enters the line and waits for his turn.
You arrive at the cashier, who asks for your order.

@Denver Gang: You have stopped by the airport just outside of the city. It's bustling and active, people walking in and out, planes taking off, cars everywhere.

"Hmm... Yeah, this seems just a bit off."

I get out of the car, straighten my sunglasses, and take a walk down to the airport.

The city is very active, with the streets crowded, people seem to be walking towards one specific spot.

@Crimson "Ok sir, that'll be 6 dollars."

@WHY Following the tracks, you end up in Denver

@The Denver Squad: The crowd seems to be surrounding a small birch tree of some sort, though it's hard to get a look at with all the people in the way.

@Dragon The citizen does not respond. Their eyes seem to be glazed over

@Christian There seems to be fruit on this tree.

Sombra wonders what dollars are, before realizing it must be money.

When getting to the Airplane that went to Miami, he accidentally got a wallet. Inside there are 6 dollars. What a coincidence.

He gives the money.

I grab the citizen with my hands and pull his head close to my eyes. . ."WHAT IS GOING ON!" I demand to know, careful not to absorb his soul or life force, only using mind manipulation to get the answers we need.

@Spider It doesn't seem to work, It feels like something already has them under their control

As if on cue, several people grabbed the fruit and began passing it to the outside of the crowd.

Back