• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Not to underestimate you or anything, but this van is kind of fast. I think this would be the best way of stopping any more destruction as fast as possible."

Yobobojojo said:
[Did everyone get in the van?]
[A lotta people did, but not all]

The rocks break when you walk from them, but they try to grab you again.

A small pile of rocks is forming in the hole.

[ you would be outside

you came with Liberty and that's where we are now

except for Monarch, Overlord, and Why those three are in a different area]

I have a feeling this is gonna be a consistent theme

I continue to walk through the rocks to the edge of the crater

"hmm."

Sombra has been thinking about hamburgers, but there's no time for that now.

He grabs his M9 and shoots at the rocks.

The rocks you shoot at break, but more come to your feet.

At the center of the hole a gigantic rock pile is taking shape, it resembles a squirrel.

Sombra jumps, before taking his Railgun and shooting the Squirrel statue.

The shoot sends him flying back, but he manages to land with style.

The combined force briefly blows apart the rock creature, revealing a green gem at the center; however, It quickly reforms into its squirrel form and rushes at David.

Goddamn that's a loud ******* gun

I jump backwards in response to the rock squirrel rushing up at me, firing another arrow at it

''I take a moment to lace the entire area with explosives as everyone is trying to take out the squirrel''

Sombra, recomposing himself, wipes the sweat from hid face and takes out his 50. BMG sniper, which is stronger and pierces better than almost all of his weapons, including the Railgun.

Sombra goes lies down flat in the ground, takes a pill to make him still and aims towards the area that had the green gem and shoots.

The beast is slowed by this assault. Firing at the gem doesn't work as it is covered in rock.

"You were fools to destroy my normal form, now you shall face the full might of The Squirrel God Of The Earth!"

THis is almost too much to not laugh at!

I put the bow back in my pockey before pulling out the sword and shield again, and again tossing the shield at the rock squirrel

Liberty turns her right arm back into a normal arm and grabs a Mark 84 bomb and throughs it at the squirrel, she keeps on shooting him at the same time.

["A bomb such as the Mark 84 is packed with around 428.6 kg of Tritonal high explosive (which would produce about 1.88292552 gigajoules upon detonation)." aka small building level.]

The three grenades and the bomb briefly leave the squirrel as a mess of rocks that fly towards David. You can see the green rock in the center.

While my shield is still out, I pull the odd device from before out of my pcoket. Quickly fumbling with it, it seemingly creates a wall of energy in front on my one my shield comes close enough to not get stuck on the other side

The green rock shatters into several pieces, those falling down and landing on the ground. The rocks stop moving.

Back