• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

"Yeah, take thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, motherf**ker!" He shouts, a bit mad as he tosses the bazooka back into the van.

A few rocks tremble around the shards as they shakily pull themselves back together, the pile taking the form of a normal sized squirrel.

Liberty notices the rocks coming back together, she turns both of her arms into M61 Vulcans and starts firing at the shards.

One everyone has stepped back from the scene, I turn around, and for good measure, completely nuke the area with all the C4 I've set up.

Boris stood back while flipping both fingers up and shouting multiple f-bombs. Verbal harm is more brutal than physical, after all.

The voice of the squirrel returns, like a whisper this time.

"You won't defeat the other servents of the one wrapped in madness, you fools. Also you guys are diiiiiiiiiii..." the voice fades before finishing.

"Yeah, nice irony, you motherf**king dumb animal piece of s**t wrapped in d**k-sauce." He said back to the voice.

"Hey, at least we can LITERALLY just nuke the next one." Liberty says while smiling, she also turns her arms back to normal.

"Yeah, true. Just that....well....what it said. I dunno if we stand a chance against the next guy." He was obviously worried.

''I straighten my sunglasses and get back into the van''

@Crimson Unfortunately you overshoot and end up around 10 miles west of Denver. You do find a restaurant called "Illegal Burger".

Sombra thinks for himself a bit before deciding to just go and check out that restaurant. Something tells him it's about Hamburgers.

Back