• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

WHYNAUT said:
WHYNAUT said:
@Lizard "Yes. Let's go to another part of this city" I say to Waldo before walking away from the crowd.
I need to gather information so I may find out what my mission is.
"Shouldn't we help those guys ? "

I question with a whisper to Mia

While grabbing the tree, it still tries to sink deeper. The napalm damages it and it is torn off, but the roots still remain and sink into the ground.

WHYNAUT said:
I sigh.
I turn back to the crowd and use my telekinesis to try and uproot the tree.
Trying to grab some of the roots, you end up tearing them out of the street. They all go one way, towards the airport.

I keep sneaking around the city and eventually I find a road in.

"... should we try to enter?" I whisper to Shiela.

"...Ok, but ... we need some way to defend ourselves if they start shooting at us"

"Like what? Grab a big metal door off a car and use it as a shield"

At the word 'shield', unfamiliar memories and knowledge flood through my mind. I lift my right hand. Wrapped around my wrist, as if it had always been there, was a silver bracelet. Interlocking chains wrap around it, and tiny shields are placed at regular distances along the chain. Had I always been wearing it? Or had it been summoned to me by my need?

"Ok. Let's go"

I raise my wrist in front of me, palm facing inwards, grab Shiela's hand in my left, and begin walking down the road towards the entrance, ready to activate the shield if necessary.

I walk into the city without any issues.

It's empty. I can sense it. Not through magic, but simply the feeling you get when you're alone in an empty house. It was like that, but magnified. Nothing moved.

"****"

As empty as the last place. Just another false hope.

My stomach growls, and Shiela smiles slightly, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Let's go look for some food"

We start walking through the streets trying to find anything.

The roots go into the entrance near the airport that you tried to go into earlier.

@Monarch You find a burger that is very large and also yellow.

"Please do not enter the airport." The security guard says, launching a taser at the tentacle man.

"What's even going on now?" He asked. "Hey, people, what's happening?" He said, talking to what seemed to be nobody.

Sombra is surprised by this revelation, however, he is very happy with it.

He is satisfied by the Burg and gets out.

He then realizes he has no clue where to look next, so he takes a look at his Solid Eye to find a interesting location.

Inside the airport things are rather odd. There is a staircase that goes down that seems to have been built quickly, as there is dirt and stone everywhere, the ceiling above it only being supported by wooden beams.

"Oh, jeez. One bad move and I could take this entire thing out. Better be careful." He tried to be gentle by slowly stepping on the staircase.

Going down the stairs, they slowly turn into dirt stairs, then a simple slope. At the bottom of them you find a massive underground tunnel, everything crowded with the same roots you saw before. There is a single path, a dim light shining masked by dirt, moss, and vegetation shining through at the end.

The further Down the path you go, the thicker the roots become. Eventually, there is no path, just a wood wall.

Back