• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

The soldiers have left you all die to your rambling, but not before making a request; if you help kill some of the people that are going around destroying the world you will be given access to every city still on the map and the military resources at their disposal. They'll also forgive the assault of Joseph.

Characters:

Sombra M Escuro the III (CrimsonStarFallen) Characters: Solid Snake
Name: Sombra M. Escuro the III
Sex: Male

Appearance: A shadow looking guy with glowing red eyes. He has what seems to be a martial arts cloth, but all shadow looking as well.

Characters: Solid Snake

Verse of Origi: A universe where the sun never comes
David Beckum (Hl3 or Bust) Characters: Taskmaster
Name: David Beckum

Appearance: This

Character: Taskmaster

Verse of Origin: The Real World
Coolguy McChad (DMUA) Characters: Motherforking Henderso
Name: Coolguy McChad
Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: He always wears aviator glasses and a Hawaiian t shirt with a wife beater underneath. His hair is a buzz cut, and he wears cargo pants

Character: Motherforking Henderso

Edward (Edwardtruong2006) Characters: Mr. Game & Watch
Name: Edward

Appearance: You know what I look like by this point if you know me in RPs

Character: Mr. Game & Watch (with shapeshifting properties)

Verse of Origin: Minecraft but like, not blocky
Mr Boris (Christian Higdon) Characters: Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
Name: Mr. Boris

Appearance: Has sunglasses and a cape, alongside a top-hat. Said top hat and cape are in checkerboard pattern, with it being yellow and purple instead of black and white. He has a watch on both of his hands and has a cartoon tone to his physical look.

Character: Deadpool (Marvel Comics)

Verse of Origin: Five Nights At Freddy's
Silas Alius (DragonEmperor2numbers) Characters: Ken Kaneki
Name: Silas Alius

Appearance:
Ren Fuji render by HIT IT
----->

Character: Ken Kaneki

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Michael (Yobobojojo) Characters: Jinzo (Anime)
Name: Michael

Appearance: The same one as in Fighting Platinum

Character: Jinzo (Anime)

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Jack (PsychoWarper) Characters: Adeptus Astartes
Name: Jack

Appearance: ————>

Lucy Morningstar
Character: Adeptus Astartes

Verse of Origin: A place
Liberty Patri (JunkoPoster) Characters: B-52 Stratofortress
Name: Liberty Patri.

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/-4aX33z1_oI

"Character:" B-52 Stratofortress (7-B nukes restricted).

Verse of Origin: Touhou Project (Outside World).

Appearance:

4C8F4D95-7E0D-433D-BB79-394AC06A8379
what, you thought there would be no touhou references? HA!
Jarid Damien Thureau (SpiderKaiju) Characters: Master Oogway
Name: Jarid Damien Thureau

Appearance:
Whilwheaton

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Oogway

Verse of Origin: Real World
Alma Chronicle (MonarchLaciel) Characters: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night)
Name: Alma Chronicle

Character: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night)

Mia (WHYNAUT) Characters: Mob
Name: Mia

Character: Mob

Verse of Origin: Mob Psycho 100
Waldo (Overlord3numbers) Characters: Honedge
Name: Waldo

Appearance: This, but with a dark orange cloth attached to the pommel

Character: Honedge

Verse of Origin: A verse where living swords exist
Ken Wistop (Edwellken) Characters: Hiro Shishigami
Name: Ken Wistop

Appearance: Maso

Character: Hiro Shishigami

Verse of Origin: Idk
Fatalis (ShiroyashaGinSan) Characters: Malfestio
Name: Fatalis

Appearance:
DgOEVCsUwAALg17

Character: Malfestio

Verse of Origin: Idk

"Well, where should we look for these world destroyers?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Beep Beep

Sombra, althought surprised, answers the call.

Ken sees himself in the frequency 141.12.

Sombra then responds "Hey, this is Sombra, who are you?"
"Oh hey, it worked! What's up man, how's it going?"

"Oh hey, you still haven't answered my question. Sound fami-Wait, are you the dude with that shitty name? If that's the case, i'm doing fine, riding on a airplane." Sombra responds, lighting a cigarete and smoking some.

"Are there any news or radio stations we could listen to try and figure out where the last place the "Destroyers" hit was?"

@Searching dudes: You have a map software stating the last known location of these attacks on your various technologies/phones.

"Okay, so there. Anybody willing to just carry me? I'll likely have to rest anyways." He said.

[Excuse to go to bed reeee]

"I mean, I just want to check it out. It's not like we're going to attack on sight. If it does happen to be weak, all's well that ends well. If it's not, then we look for another one."

"Well, we could make a plan for starters. For example, do we even have a good way of escaping if it is far stronger then us?"

"I mean.... I guess. I think just assuming we can get away with just the plane is a bad idea, but honestly we should probably be fine. Emphasis on probably."

I see a girl and a talking sword, at which I stare for a bit. Even with strange new knowledge and memories filling my mind, a talking sword isn't something I've seen before.

Most of the people look fairly confident, which makes me want to ask them what's up, but Shiela puts a hand on my shoulder and presses down lightly, her finger pressed against her lips.

Using one of these strange new skills, the knowledge of how to use it blossoming in my mind in respond to my need, I Listen to them, pushing aside all other sounds to overhear their conversations. Then they fly away.

When they're out of sight, I turn to Shiela.

"Ok. I hid. Now what?"

"They mentioned finding a city that wasn't destroyed. Somewhere with people. Maybe follow them?"

"... ok. That's a good plan. We can't stay in the ruins of New York forever."

I start walking in the direction the people flew off. This is probably going to take a while.

"Yeah, so can you turn into a plane again and take us so we can avenge America?"

I say, using her patriotism to try to get her to hurry up.

Overhearing the conversation about where this "Destroyer" is, I begin to head there myself after taking a quick look at the map on Silas' phone

I detatch myself from Mia's back and re-start floating on my own, while re-starting to faintly glow red.

"Hey, since everyone left, we should totally go loot everything they have left behind."

I tell to Mia

Edwellken said:
[@Crim]

"Hmm nah that sounds like someone else. So where are you heading anyway?"
"No clue. I just heard some stuff about guns and nukes, so i want to check out where this plane takes me." Sombra responds, smoking his 3rd cigar.

"A change of clothes and some thing to eat and drink would be nice. Alright then"

I start walking around looking for these things.

The plane Sombra is in lands, people pouring out into the new city that seems to also be coastal.

Back