• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

"What that dude said. Or I dunno, just wake me up when we get there, okay?" He said, sleeping, before something bad in his head started to happen. No big deal tho.

"I AM COOLGUY MCCHAD! I HAVE THE ABILITIES OF THE WORLD'S COOLEST GRANDPA, AND THE SUPREME ABILITY OF FLEXING AND TALKING LOUDLY!!!!!!!!"

He strikes a pose, causing his shirt to explode, revealing his swole upper body.

DMUA said:
"I AM COOLGUY MCCHAD! I HAVE THE ABILITIES OF THE WORLD'S COOLEST GRANDPA, AND THE SUPREME ABILITY OF FLEXING AND TALKING LOUDLY!!!!!!!!"
He strikes a pose, causing his shirt to explode, revealing his swole upper body.
"CAN'T A PERSON HAVE A BAD VIETNAM NIGHTMAR-I MEAN, SLEEP!?" He tried to go back to rest.

I realize that everyone is flying away

shiet

A short run and a hefty jump later, I'm sitting on the wing of the plane

"WHY SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN BE OVERLY MASCULINE TO COMICAL FASHION!!!!!!?????"

It takes a few moments, but eventually, Coolguy realizes that he now has no undershirt for like this entire trip, which... IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

"Oh. Yeah, that's pretty reasonable."

Coolguy stops flexing and just kinda takes a moment to sit down and let other introductions happen.

"Well, considering dark guy asked, name's Douglas Boris. I'm a man who did a lot of things and if I remember, I can resurrect and I have done so for thousands of years!" He said, sort of bragging.

Something is blaring out of the..........speakers outside of the plane?

why are there speakers on the outside of the plane?

"I am the shadow of the night, the night that never leaves and lumes over us, the night's shadow which extends past the horrizon, that stays in the freezing waters of hell. I also like Hot Dogs."

Sombra says and takes out a cigarret, lighting it up.

Liberty see's the abandoned U.S. city. If she had a face right now it would be one of shock and/or anger at whoever did this.

"Ok, i'll check." The shadow man takes off his cigarret and climbs into the planes wings from the windows. He sees a guy there.

"Hey you, why are you on the wing?" He asks.

I can kinda make out what's being yelled at me, someone also steps out asking who I am

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, David."

Out the window you see a city similar to the one you were in previously, yet there is no damage to it. It's just empty.

"Okay, it's clear somethings up here. We were all transported here by the glow stick guy, right? Why? What's the experiment?"

"I don't think I was.....was I? I recall seeing this one guy, then I looked and just found you guys. Am I the only one who was like that? Just showed up?" He asked.

Back