• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

I look around and try to memorize the positioning of each soldier before saying "All ive done is block bullets, I havnt even fought anyone"

"You crazies go around, destroying cities in your wake! We have to do something! New York will be avenged!"

"Seriously? If we were really psychopaths killing millions, we would have killed you by now you know. We wouldn't have stopped for a chat."

Liberty freezes instantly. "New York has been destroyed? NEW YORK HAS BEEN DESTROYED?!" Liberty yells with rage.

[angry patriot ovo]

"Okay, plane, chill out, I'll handle this one......NEW YORK IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!?" He shouted.

"My name, gentlemen, is Mr. Boris. I dunno if I wanna tell you my full name though." He said, telling them who he was.

"IM A PATRIOTIC U.S. CITIZEN THAT WANTS TO BRUTALLY MURDER WHOEVER THE F[oh i can't say that word on this chrisian website ovo]K DESTROYED NEW YORK!" Liberty yells with patriotic fury.

"I'm literally a normal dude who got kidnapped and dumped in an empty city. I came here and that guy got shot by a sniper while we were talking and then everyone started to shoot at me."

"We didn't."

I point at the first tranq that missed.

"Someone else did and it took them two tries to do it. The bullet came from the direction of the city."

Within an instant, Coolguy's personality does a complete heelturn, as his sunglasses shine off the sun to complement his now intense and calm gaze.

"As you can see, any arms we do carry are holstered. There's no way we could have shot that guy, and even if we did, if we could do it with such speed, you would all already have been taken out."

"My apologies for my earlier behavior. My guess is that I had a system shock from this whole situation, so I lost my cool and went on a flexing rampage, as I used to do in my youth."

"Maybe. Let's just focus on resolving this situation."

The soldiers are too confused to respond and those that aren't seemingly have just walked away.

"Oh, come on, people! What happened? An explosion? Some random disappearance? Aliens? What went on in New York exactly?" He tried to make sense of it.

"I believe we have been acquainted with your beast. As we landed into this place, we saw a ghost possessing a kid causing huge explosions. I tried to apprehend him with my own explosives, but, he was merely staggered."

I wonder where Sombra went. Hmm.

Wait, he had a bunch of unique and fancy tech so I'll just look for those.

Familiar signal located, on a plane flying over Florida. Wait, is this some kind of comms system? Let me just try and...

"Hello?"

Beep Beep

Sombra, althought surprised, answers the call.

Ken sees himself in the frequency 141.12.

Sombra then responds "Hey, this is Sombra, who are you?"

Back