• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

"Uhh..."

I notice that I'm moving very... awkwardly, as if I'm moving frame by frame by frame.

I also notice that I somehow have a shit ton of stuff

Where am I?

I look around, seeing a destroyed cityscape and a few people along with a.......floating sword

Well ok then

I fly up in the air with the intention of scouting the surrounding, but as I fly up I feel the wind, the fresh air and the sun shining on my skin for the first time and I can't help but get distracted. I fly up into the clouds and it feels like the sweetest dreams I've ever had.

The smell of smoke interrupts my dream, but it is welcome as I've never smelled real smoke. Everything is so real and it amazes me.

Oh. What am I doing? My only purpose is carrying out my mission. I need to succeed in this test. I am a tool and I should not inconvenience my makers like this.

I fly lower and I start looking around for anything that stands out.

You see that beyond the island you're on, there is a mainland, seemingly also abandoned yet not destroyed.

Something's off here

I move far faster and more forcefully than should even be remotely physically possible, casually jumping hundreds of feet into the air and not even feeling the impact when i hit the ground

This is........gonna take some getting used to

I fly over to the mainland and land at the edge of it. This seems like a good first place to look.

I walk further.

The mainland is mostly fine, but empty. Empty except for the large explosion that destroys a good chunk of the visible part of the city. The explosion is heard by everyone.

I drive back to the group

"Alright, looks like we're stuck toge-"

KABOOM

".... Alright then."

I get back in the car and travel to the blast zone

"HMMGFTRRRRRRRRJMGFJ?!" Sombra grunts, before entering activating his OctoCamo and his camouflage and going towards the explosion.

As soon as the explosion went off I flew over to it's location.

It seems I have found something that stands out.

At the explosion site, you see a massive hole in the ground, with what appeared to be a teenager in the center.

Ahhh, nothin beats making Faustian power bargains with abused and misguised kids! that ******* tard has no clue what hit him...

"
The Boitchslayer be in da house! Time to **** me a status quo up the ass!" I say, standing in the crater I had birthed with le Ness powers

"Uhhh, ****, gotta make sure... I'M THE KID WHO MADE THE EXPLOSION, JUST AN FYI!" I hollar

Such a shame this kid has ******* prosthetics for leg's, like, sure he ain't a complete crip, but it still sucks dick, albeit not on the same level as... y'know, being an ACTUAL crip

Junkoposter said:
[drat, I'm late]
Liberty wakes up. "Where am I, what's happening?!"

[niw what the hec do I do?]
"I just uh... nuked the **** out of this little part of NYC I guess? I mean, I'm mainly just looking to **** the status quo up the ass, and you?"

WHYNAUT said:
I told my head a little. This is an unexpected finding.
I move closer to inspect the kid.
"Sup! Who you be? You got any powers of a truly gnarly caliber? I mean, I just got me some Ness shit, sadly didn't pull the 4-C key tho, but when a god gives you the power to **** the status quo up the ass, you *really* shouldn't be complaining about that kinda trivial shit"

"......"

I proceed to toss a huge pack of C4 at the kid, amd pull out a trigger to blow it up soon as it's near him.

"nig- huh, wait I can't say that? Ahh, sorry guys, but the powers that be said they'd **** me over if I use the N word, something about a "change of politics". Ah whatever, oh, btw, WHAT THE ****!? You don't just *toss* some C4 at an abused cripple! That's worse than ******* Hitler! YOUR worse than ******* Hitler!

I am confused. What am I supposed to do with this? Do I need to protect the kid? He's kind of annoying though.

"Cripples don't blow up city blocks! THAT'S MY JOB! ALONG WITH NOT LOOKING AT THE EXPLOSION!"

WHYNAUT said:
I am confused. What am I supposed to do with this? Do I need to protect the kid? He's kind of annoying though.
"Uh... You got any change? Apparently human bodys have needs and shit, and abused cripples don't have a lot of expendable money now do they? I mean, unless they're a *rich* abused cripple... Then again judging by this dissapointing piece of shit for a body, this dumbass ain't a rich cripple, he's just a plainass poor abused cripple. Well, so far he's the best option I have to **** the status quo up the ass. AND he has Ness powers!"

Sombra walks up to the Kid and decides to use his skills.

He punches him in the nose and throat, kicks him in the knee and elbows him in the stomach.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra walks up to the Kid and decides to use his skills.

He punches him in the nose and throat, kicks him in the knee and elbows him in the stomach.
"HOOO BOIII, I WISH I could use the N word right now, because you totes ******* deserve it, besides when I leave this ******'s body, he'll be the one y'all think is a racist ************!" I say, I keep myself on standby... Not that I need it since I can just use this kids telekinesis to fly his motherfuckinh ass atop a building

Liberty see's everyone attacking the kid and assumes that's why she's supposed to do, she then disappears with a POP noise, a B-52 Stratofortress can be seen flying towards the area. Liberty can be heard through the speakers. "Hello everyone, this is Liberty speaking, if you don't want to get caught in the explosion, I suggest ya move!" The plane starts flying towards the area.

[B O M B S?]

Torlikoff said:
Sombra injures his hands and feet, accomplishing nothing.
"Hmmmmm" Sombra grunts out loud.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Sombra grunts loader.

Sombra takes out a pistol and shoots the kid in the head, now curious more than anything.

Back