• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

"..........You can what? I regularly do this as a routine for the morning," He pointed to his charred teeth from the flamethrower, "and I think that's weird."

@Over Oh. It's the flying sword.

"Those people are unpredictable and they will probably only get in my way. I don't like crowds either" I answer.

There is a large, mostly flat open field outside of the city that you all can see while walking.

WHYNAUT said:
@Over Oh. It's the flying sword.
"Those people are unpredictable and they will probably only get in my way. I don't like crowds either" I answer.
"Mind if i join you ?"

I ask her

The plane lands in the flat area, Liberty speaks out of a speaker. "It's me! Now everyone get in here!" The door to the plane opens.

I figure that a plane would be better then hotwiring a car, so I step inside.

"Oh, so somebody acknowledges my existence? Bootleg, eh? I remember that time I got a discount thingy at Nam." He started to have a bit of a flashback, but forgot it, before whispering to himself so none could hear him. "Vietnam's over, Boris."

I quickly run around, searching the field in the distence

I also shatter just about any windows left in the town, but oh well

Liberty shouts at everyone outside the plane using the outside speakers. "If anyone else wants to leave this crappy island, come aboard, cause we'll be leaving soon!"

[I think you can just assume everyone's on board unless they object for whatever reason]

"Hey, let go of me." The microphone gets itself out of Sombra's hand. "Anyway, everyone! Sit down, buckle up, and prepare for liftoff!" The planes starts to take off.

"Oh good, i don't have to pilot, auto mode is active." Sombra says.

Sombra then starts checking his 7.9 Septillion tons of weapons.

Soaring above the air, you see behind you a large country, seemingly extending far beyond the city. In front is the ocean, no islands in sight.

Back