• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

It seems the something is controlling the kid. I'm about to try and exorcise it when the kid gets punched by one of the others.

Yobobojojo said:
"What even is this"
"A ghostyass ************ possessing a poor abused cripple kid, also I heard that gayass nuke shit so I'mma ditch but... Yeah, you heard me right! Anyway peace out *******, I'm going my ass to Miami to murder me some Paedos! Not like the kid was raped or anything, I mean, it *would* be nice to tie my quest towards this kids abuse, but **** that! I'm going to talk about it openly and exacerbate the PTSD that's going to plague him for the rest of his life! Speaking of, did you know this kids mom put a hot clothing iron against his chest and wouldn't stop until he cried at the top of his lungs for mercy? Pretty neat fact amirite? My God, what a poor abused kid, he ABSOLUTELY deserves your pity, not me though. I'm literally the most dickish ghost in existence, actually..."

a presence stirs within the child's body, and no, it isn't the ghostfucker that's rudely talking about this child's abuse to a bunch of strangers that now want to murder that ************.

Please... Stop...

"Y'all hear that! This ************ using MY psi to get me to stop my dickery! Well guess what little buddy? We gonna go kill your mum! I mean, not before yknow, lapsing you back into control and having you experience another hot iron to your chest. But hey! What's one more, you e been putting up with it for your entire life! What's one more gonna do?"

Figuring I should leave this to my bros (As passing the blunt is a manly thing to do), I step back and turn around, refusing to look at the explosions that ensue.

I use my telekinesis to stop the bullets.

"The kid is innocent. He was possessed by a ghost that I just exorcised" I tell everyone.

[Torl said that the attempted Exorcism was successful on Discord soo....]

"FUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuck" I say, my grip upon this abused cripple slowly dissipating.

"I'll possess the president! I'll have him nuke Koreaaaaa" the ghostly presence says, before fading from the child's body.

The child... Just completely ******* falls face first, don't get me wrong he's completely conscious, benefitting off that sweet hit immunity the ghostly possession got him (I mean, now that the ghost left, that shit is just... Completely ******* gone)

The ghost, now a glowy orb of abstract insanity, flies off, but not before saying his parting words

"puuuuuut a hoooot Irooooon toooooo hiiiiiiiis cheeeeeest", before flying off, presumably to possess the president and **** up America

The boy just silently lays in the ground, perfectly alive

There's a POP and the plane is gone, Liberty is back on the ground. "Oh... sorry about that!" She turns to flying off ghost. "You'll never posses the Presideeeeeent ya spectral tuuuuurd!" She then turns back to the group.

I turn back around now that the problem's solved, and give an encouraging thumbs up, now that the kid has been made infinitely less annoying.

DMUA said:
I turn back around now that the problem's solved, and give an encouraging thumbs up, now that the kid has been made infinitely less annoying.
The child slowly rises to his feet, not because he wants to, but because the muddy water puddle he was laying in was reminding him of the time his mother waterboarded him, and having a panic attack from a ******* puddle of muddy water would probably make everyone here hate him even more.

God... all these eyes looking at me, I'm such a ******* nervous wreck, sitting in a ******* puddle.he thinks to himself

So, he just kinda... Wings it I guess

"hi" he says, in a whispered voice

they must already hate me, I mean, not only for the fact that I had my ass possessed by a racist ghost. Oh no, now they think I'm one of those ******* fetishizations you see privileged little white girls post on Tumblr 'uh yeah he's TOTES abused Stacy, totally a beta'. Whatever, it's not like I'm at home or anything

I am supposed to be able to work independently and in secret. I do not think I'm supposed to work together with these people. That living sword is interesting though.

I decide to leave.

"I see nobody cares about my question. I have no clue what's....Wait, what's that?" He wondered, before....

"First a giant demon lizard, now a psychotic cartoon. How many heads must we keep company for?"

"I dunno. Why're we even paid to do this again?"

"Voices in my head........PFFFFFFFF, HHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!" He laughed. "Hey, guys, check that out!"

"Uhhh... does anyone know a policelady named Laura? I... Kinda need a ride

Way to FRICKING go, don't you think it's a bit much asking these COMPLETE strangers who LITERALLY TRIED MURDERING YOU a couple minutes ago for a ******* Uber? I mean, sure they wanted that ghostfrick dead, but hate by association I guess, besides you never know, one of them could be a childtoucher. Then again, mom's filled with a dungpile so big it would reach the moon and back

"Laura?.......No." Before then realizing something. He didn't finish getting ready and was missing his cape. "AAAAAGH! Hey, who brought us here again? Because I need my stuff!"

"Anyone? I need my stuff-What's this?" He then grabs something....everything, even his cape and his shirt. "Nobody look at me!" He shouts, putting his shirt and cape on. "Okay, I'm good. Wait, I didn't brush my teeth."

He then did so, and....well....he brushed his eyes with toothpaste while blowing his teeth with a flamethrower, charring them as he did so to his entire face before smiling.

"Ok **** this." Shadow said.

He goes to the person singing Flight of the Valkyries.

"Hey, you can turn into a plane right? Well i have a plan."

I'm just silently ignoring whats going on

In fact I just turn into a flying octopus and awkwardly slide away

I notice a girl [@WHY] maving away from the main group, so i decide to follow her to see where she is going.

"Hye, where are you going ?"

I say as i get close to her.

Liberty turns to everyone. "Does anyone know if there's a runway around here? Because if there is I can get you all off of this crappy island." She turns to Sombra. "Is this the plan you were thinking of?"

Back