• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

"I'm going to blow myself up, and take a bite out of the moon with me!"

KABOOM

Using my healing abilities, I attempt to save any that are on the verge of death, and comfort the survivors. I then teleport them to hospitals inside Miami.

Spider Kaiju said:
Using my healing abilities, I attempt to save any that are on the verge of death, and comfort the survivors. I then teleport them to hospitals inside Miami.
The hospitals are full, the doctors reccomend going somewhere closer.

I pull out my Bolter and fire it at Chad enhancing the bullets (speed, power and adding a incindiary effect) at Chad.

The hospitals are full, the doctors reccomend going somewhere closer.

Well, with nothing else to do, I begin healing the rest of the 100. . . and send them all home when I'm finished.

Chad basically gives no fork about the bullets as he prepared to set off one last, massive pile of explosives to take himself out.

@Over

I nod and start searching for a supermarket. When I find one I start looking around.

There are so many products that I have never heard of. What should I take?

WHYNAUT said:
@Over
I nod and start searching for a supermarket. When I find one I start looking around.

There are so many products that I have never heard of. What should I take?
You see a small section dedicated to a product labeled "Flex Tape"

".... If I knew, at the start of my life, that I could wreck the moon like my father once did for me... I would know my life meant something."

I trigger the final blast, and blow the entire temple to kingdom come, create a massive crater, steaming crater that you can see all the way from earth.

I look at this "flex tape" and unpack some of it.

What is this?

I rip some of it off and find out it's very sticky on one side. I wrap some of it around my arm. I look as if I'm having fun despite my emotionless face as I wrap it around parts of ym body and different objects.

If someone was to look at the moon they would see a rather large explosion. Very large. The moon is now scarred forever.

@DMUA: Chad finds himself at the gates of heaven, a button saying "Enter" in front of him.

".... Huh. I guess God was on my side too."

I push enter

The button disapears and for a moment nothing happens. Then, the thousands upon thousands of hands from those killed grab onto Chad, dragging him into the fires of hell where he shall burn for an eternity. The last thing he sees before the fire was the true face of the god he had so disrespected, giving a mocking smile.

Sombra enters the mentalscape of non-hamburgers.

He is slowly dying, as his body can't survive with this injuries without Burgs.

However, Coolguy McChad's wall of text was so goddamn big, it knocked a Hamburger straight into Sombra's mouth!

A light, brighter than a hundred supernovas, comes from Sombra, as he rises from the ashes, like a Phoenix. His wounds are completely gone.

As light bends towards Sombra's body, he wispers: "God Emperor of Penginkind... Your days are counted! Once i am stronger, i will find you, and i shall bring a end to your vile empire!"

The wind blows.

Torlikoff said:
The button disapears and for a moment nothing happens. Then, the thousands upon thousands of hands from those killed grab onto Chad, dragging him into the fires of hell where he shall burn for an eternity. The last thing he sees before the fire was the true face of the god he had so disrespected, giving a mocking smile.
F8F5CF0F-A397-448B-B4AA-BFFE04FA5284
[]

"Honestly I figured as much"

As I'm dragged down to hell, I come to the only real conclusion I can.

I get my suit of armor o

I load my Shotgu

I straighten my perpetual sunglasses

And I start rampaging through hell, killing every possible demon there as "Knee Deep in The Dead" concludes my story.

For now.....

I stop when my stomach growls again.

Oh right. What am I doing anyway?

I start looking for food that looks good.

I accidently wrapped myself up witth the flex tape and are now stuck

"A little help would be appriciated here."

I shout to Mia.

Overlord775 said:
I accidently wrapped myself up witth the flex tape and are now stuck
"A little help would be appriciated here."

I shout to Mia.
I free Waldo from the Flex Tape with telekinesis.

"How did you even manage to do that?" I say.

I then just simply grab some food because I'm too hungry to keep searching.

It's a package with "Kellog's" written on it.

I unpack it and try it out.

[Washingto Detroit is on the horizon for me and from what I can tell I missed DMUA dying, flex tape and uncomfortable jokes, and that's it]

Back