• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

Sombra watches the moon's big hole for a while, before looking at the Solid Eye map and checking where the next Destroyer is.

I notice a large explosion going off on the moon, scarring it.

What the hell? Did someone attack the one on the moon? Either way, I can't breathe in space for now so I'm going to have to raincheck that idea for a bit.

[ oh, okay. You're MHS+, just get here already boye]

Spider Kaiju said:
With everyone taken care of that I can take care of, I teleport to Mt. Everest and look to the sky. "Omni, where are you?"
"Everywhere, fool." A voice in your head echoes.

I arrive in Detroit.

There's an entire city block missing where a stadium used to be.

"Hell's bells..."

I create a veil around myself. It's not perfect by any means, and you'll still see a shimmer like a heat distortion in the air if you look carefully - all the raw magical power in the world doesn't help when it's skill and finesse required - but it'll be enough to keep anyone from seeing me from a distance if they're not outright looking for something out of place.

I scale a building, using my vastly increased physical abilities to leap between them, and survey the wreckage, looking for any signs of movement.

Also any tech in the city starts malfunctioning as I get close. Credit card magnetic strips stop working. Lightbulbs die. Car alarms go off at warbling pitches then die entirely.

[The more advanced the tech and the more powerful the magic, the more likely the tech is to mess up, and the more spectacular the malfunction]

I have tried out multiple food products and I'm gathering all kinds of products in a shopping cart when Waldo suggests we check out the noise.

"As long as it doesnt endanger me and my surroundings I'd rather not get involved. I also was just about to search for a place to stay at. And the fact that all the technology in the city seems to be malfunctioning is beneficial for me" I say.

I then walk out of the supermarket with the shoppingcart and I begin walking through the city in search of a place to live for now.

@WHYNAUT

"Not going to disagree with that."

I then take all the flex tape in the store and chug in in to my hammerspace

After that I follow Mia.

"In which kind of home would you like to live in ?"

I ask her.

"A home..."

I have never had one nor did I ever think I'd have one. I guess I need a bed, a toilet, a shower and a place to store food and drinks.

"What kind of homes are their?" I ask Waldo.

The app pings people, telling everyone that there is a Destroyer located in the general vicinity of Europe.

"I see. I'm used to a small living space so I have no need for a large home. I wonder where I can find one" I say while walking through the streets with my shopping cart.

[Lets just say you go to Spain]

It's a nice country, seems to have been unaffected by the Destroyer.

Back