• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

I try to open the door using my teeth and spinning around the doorknob like a screwdriver. Or a bayblade. Either one works.

If the door doesn't budge, I'll just leap through the window.

In that case, I'll smash open the door via headbutt

Smashing the door open, you end up falling into a hole while the door closes behind you. It's pitch black.

"Oink"

Seeing that it's pitch black, I lift up my hoof (yeah that's the operative term now) and get out from my inventory a scroll that glows in the dark [Note: It's apart of Gergy's gear, it's just not notable enough to actually list anywhere because it's purely a lightsource]

[I just want say two thing:

1. Oogway turns people in to humanoid pigs

2. That Trasmutation ability seems too strong to be allowed to me]

I look at the people Mia and I were able to save from the explosion.

"..."

We tried our best, but we couldn't save all of them.

I'm currently in vacation in Washington and I couldn't believe what I saw. How can a ******* pig be this fast and how is he smart enough to pick up a screwdriver?

I saw him just few minutes ago. Not as fast as me but damn, double Mach? I used my stealth skills to just get behind him and watch. Oh, and I have video camera. It's kinda fast and blurry but hey, I still took the screwdriver part.

I open a tiny portal and stick my head out of the Nevernever a few minutes later to see if everyone has gone.

They have, so I exit the Nevernever.

Then I draw up a circle. Technically, the circle isn't necessary, but it helps me focus my magic into a singular area.

Then I whisper.

"Silas"

He only gave me one part of his name. With my normal magical power, the link that would give me would be only useful for the smallest spells. But with my newfound magic power, even if 90% of my magic is wasted, it's still easily enough to track him.

A smell fills my nose. A smell like blood and golden light. Rich and thick. I wrinkle my nose and begin running around until I work out which way Silas is.

They're all crazy, but they're also trying to kill these destroyer things, so I'll follow them from a distance.

I starting jogging, then realise I've cross the city in about 5 seconds.

"Huh..."

I sprint in Silas's direction. I realise I'm heading to Detroit.

There is a massive explosion in the distance.

"Oh what the fu-"

Overlord775 said:
[1 Comedic value and the fact that Coolguy doesn't come from a world where every pig is a man

2 I don't think Oogway has the power to completely overwrite inventories or system actions considering he doesn't have Powernull to go with Transmutation

[Ke-Pa's powers are unusable as a pig considering they all come from being a dragon from my understanding.

Meanwhile you'd just need to be registered as a player to use an inventory, and you just need to swipe to use the inventory.]

[It's definitely not something a smelly nerd called Kayaba gave him due to his player status (which techically isn't revoked as I'm still Gergy, just transmuted into a pig

Besides it would be a lot more boring for all of us if I was just rendered able to do absolutely nothing due to a completely in character albeit ludicrous action]

@Hl3: you see some nice trees on the walk

@Psycho: There is a notification telling people about a new Destroyer. No guesses to who it is.

@DMUA: You appear to be in an ancient moon temple, ruins of idols and a large hallway with stone tiles meet your eye.

[Is it still a vacuum in here?]

I trot down the halls of the place, looking around to see what's up.

Well I'm SOME PIG so that's to be expected

I walk North, in that case. See what's there.

You see nothing. In fact everything disappears. There is no house, ruins, or moon stuff. There is only the one slowly wrapping you in madness.

Back