• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

Someone has sinned beyond the limit of forgiveness.

Characters:

Sombra M Escuro the III (CrimsonStarFallen) Characters: Solid Snake, Assassin (EMIYA)
Name: Sombra M. Escuro the III
Sex: Male

Appearance: A shadow looking guy with glowing red eyes. He has what seems to be a martial arts cloth, but all shadow looking as well.

Characters: Solid Snake

Verse of Origi: A universe where the sun never comes
David Beckum (Hl3 or Bust) Characters: Taskmaster, Half Monster Garou
Name: David Beckum

Appearance: This

Character: Taskmaster

Verse of Origin: The Real World
Coolguy McChad (DMUA) Characters: Motherforking Henderso, Gergy
Name: Coolguy McChad
Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: He always wears aviator glasses and a Hawaiian t shirt with a wife beater underneath. His hair is a buzz cut, and he wears cargo pants

Character: Motherforking Henderso

Edward (Edwardtruong2006) Characters: Mr. Game & Watch
Name: Edward

Appearance: You know what I look like by this point if you know me in RPs

Character: Mr. Game & Watch (with shapeshifting properties)

Verse of Origin: Minecraft but like, not blocky
Mr Boris (Christian Higdon) Characters: Deadpool (Marvel Comics), Trigger Happy
Name: Mr. Boris

Appearance: Has sunglasses and a cape, alongside a top-hat. Said top hat and cape are in checkerboard pattern, with it being yellow and purple instead of black and white. He has a watch on both of his hands and has a cartoon tone to his physical look.

Character: Deadpool (Marvel Comics)

Verse of Origin: Five Nights At Freddy's
Silas Alius (DragonEmperor2numbers) Characters: Ken Kaneki, (Chains of Olympus)
Name: Silas Alius

Appearance:
Ren Fuji render by HIT IT
----->

Character: Ken Kaneki

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Michael (Yobobojojo) Characters: Jinzo (Anime), King (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Petrification restrict)
Name: Michael

Appearance: The same one as in Fighting Platinum

Character: Jinzo (Anime)

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Jack (PsychoWarper) Characters: Adeptus Astartes
Name: Jack

Appearance: ————>

Lucy Morningstar
Character: Adeptus Astartes

Verse of Origin: A place
Liberty Patri (JunkoPoster) Characters: B-52 Stratofortress, Carrion Spike
Name: Liberty Patri.

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/-4aX33z1_oI

"Character:" B-52 Stratofortress (7-B nukes restricted).

Verse of Origin: Touhou Project (Outside World).

Appearance:

4C8F4D95-7E0D-433D-BB79-394AC06A8379
what, you thought there would be no touhou references? HA!
Jarid Damien Thureau (SpiderKaiju) Characters: Master Oogway, Raide
Name: Jarid Damien Thureau

Appearance:
Whilwheaton

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Oogway

Verse of Origin: Real World
Alma Chronicle (MonarchLaciel) Characters: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night), Kyoko Sakura
Name: Alma Chronicle

Appearance:
Touko Aozaki

Character: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night)

Mia (WHYNAUT) Characters: Mob, Krika
Name: Mia

Appearance: This

Character: Mob

Verse of Origin: Mob Psycho 100
Waldo (Overlord3numbers) Characters: Honedge, Anne Mayer
Name: Waldo

Appearance: This, but with a dark orange cloth attached to the pommel

Character: Honedge

Verse of Origin: A verse where living swords exist
Ken Wistop (Edwellken) Characters: Hiro Shishigami, Alita (Last Order)
Name: Ken Wistop

Appearance: Maso

Character: Hiro Shishigami

Verse of Origin: Idk
Fatalis (ShiroyashaGinSan) Characters: Malfestio, Raiden (Metal Gear)
Name: Fatalis

Appearance:
DgOEVCsUwAALg17

Character: Malfestio

Verse of Origin: Idk

@Crimson: Cheif Gordon is erased instantly, his mind, body, and soul gone.

Nobody may even attempt to lie to the emperor.

My eyes regenerate..........as well as most of my face and senses that aren't drastically dulled pain

"What I miss?"

Playing Shock Rap on a loudspeaker to thousands of people....

Despicable

Through his telepathic abilities and precognition, he's beginning to finally see what's going on. "Okay, I think this is a good time for shock therapy. He's hearing a mysterious voice telling him he's a Destroyer. Let's take this time to gang up on him."

Liberty nods. "I'm not letting someone kill that many U.S. citizens and get away with it." She hears Boris and turns to him. "Yeah?"

"I dunno, just that I don't think GANGING UP ON HIM is a good idea. Maybe just....Nevermind, I'm stupid. Do whatever you want, I'll just do this." He then pointed the gun to his head and was ready to pull the trigger.

I look down from the roof of a building, having seen the initial explosion and ran away during the conflict.

Cool, what the ****? He just killed all those people. I thought he was one of us, but is he actually a destroyer in disguise? I'm going to watch for few more seconds but I don't know if I can hold in my rage for much longer.

He then pulled the trigger, falling over. Then, after a few seconds, he got back up, having healed. "That's why."

"Neat. More super powers. Now let's execute the mass murderer who directly killed 70,000 men and women at a concert because he didn't like their music."

Well that's no good..

Plan A has failed, time for Plan B.

Sombra takes the elevator to the first floor and starts planting C4s in the bases of the Castle, in a atempt to bring it down.

However as he is doing this, a Penguin Guard sees him.

"What the...?" It says, before Sombra turns around and chants "Time Alter:Double Accel!" and quickly shoots the guard in the head. Problem is, gun didn't have a supressor.

"Shit."

Putting two and two together from the recent conversations, I walk up to Coolguy

"I'll admit that the music was terrible, but this is as good an excuse as any."

In a fluid motion, I send several punches toward his face

I ignore my allies' plight, as I stare down a telepathic voice in my head

Seeing the evil man who hates bad music so much he would murder an entire city's worth of population because of it, I decide to make my move. I gather my hands together, and send my chi at him. . . in an attempt to turn him into a pig.

Channeling the power of pigs, I stare with the force of a thousand rampaging boars

What, boars are manly. Shut up, your standards are low.

Chad no longer feels manly. That feeling has been replaced with fear. Fear of who he is staring at.

But you see, fear is manly, when you consider it has the foundation of true courage

Huh.

Well then I just kinda stare there out of... Eh I have nothing to do

Meanwhile, outside of the mindscape.....

"Oink."

That's not a fight, that's poking a wild animal

I contimplate starting another fight, but that would probably end badly considering.........well, everything

I go for a walk instead

"Okay, this isn't working like I thought it would." He then grabbed another gun and pointed it in his mouth this time. He wanted to see how good his healing was.

Sombra is exchanging fire with the Penguins, killing many of them. He is shot at a couple times, but his Regenerationn keeps him going. This, however, tires him, so he needs to make a run for it.

"Time Alter:Double Accel!" Sombra sprints into a wall amd busts it open. He then presses the C4 buttons, exploding the Castles bases, which should make it collapse. The explosion also hit Sombra and send him flying through 4 ice houses, but he is mostly fine. Outiside of his broken arm. He needs to make a run out of there, fast.

Yobobojojo said:
[Remember when this series wasn't the equivalent of a drug trip? Me neither]
[You started this insanity, now i's going to spiral more and more until we get banned.]

My sunglasses are still there, and I try to straighten them with my... Is a pig hand called a hoof? Either way, I straighten them out

"Oink"

Back