• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl Stars Sandy 4-B/4-C

latest

 "I'm so tired of winning"
Sandy
latest

""Sleep to dream"
Sandy

SUMMARY
Sandy is a Legendary Brawler with moderately high health, above-average movement speed, and tremendous utility with her Super but moderately low damage output. Attacks by throwing sand that spreads and pierces enemies. Super summons a sandstorm that makes him and his allies invisible while inside it. Her first Gadget, the Sleep Stimulator, allows Sandy to fall asleep for a moment to regain all of her lost health. Her second Gadget, Sweet Dreams, allows her next attack to apply a special stun to enemies that disappears when they take damage. His first Star Power, Rude Sands, allows his Super to deal light damage to enemies within it over time. Her second Star Power, Winds of Healing, allows her Super to slightly heal herself and her allies within it over time.

Powers and Stats

Tier:
7-B | with ultimate 4-B

Key: Sandy | Koya Sandy

Name:
Sandy

Origin: Brawl Stars

ABİLİTİES:
Sand Manipulation,
Invisibility, Martial Arts, Immortality (Brawl Stars characters can be resurrected after dying every match.)
Instinctive Reaction(Sandy can attack, move, change direction, etc. even while sleeping.)
Regeneration (Regeneration is possible thanks to accessories)

ATTACK POTANTİAL: (Solar System) Bt21 Koya Skini There is a Saturn-like planet, a Jupiter-like planet and many large and small stars in the area created by Sandy's super attack. We can even see a constellation. It is considered to be creating a solar system within itself. Moreover, a multiple solar system level can be given as there are multiple stars, constellations, and as you progress, a lot of planets. I would argue that even if there is no multi-solar system, there is definitely a solar system level.)
(His AP can create a solar system and harm those within the syste
m.)

DURABİLİTY: 7-B | here is no need to talk much about DURA and STAMINA, all characters in the game can harm each other and protect themselves with features such as accessories and ultimate. Sandy gets scale from all the characters. For example, there is something like this, in a trailer of Brawl Stars, Nita was lifting an elephant. If Nita takes the scale from here and attacks any character in the game, the dura or stamina of the character she attacks will be the same as Nita's apsis.

STAMİNA: 7-B |It's actually the same thing as the example I gave above. All the characters harm each other in the game, we do not have an exact result.

SPEED: (SUPER SONIC)is already mentioned on the Wiki itself, it has around 720 speed and 3500 attack points. If we use the formula in VSBW itself, we get a result like subsonic; However, I would like to write the formula here.

• Normal = 720 x 0.137096774194 = 98.7096774197 m/s (Subsonic)

LİFTİNG STRENGHT:The lifting power is already the same as the dura and stamina.

STANDART EQUİPMENT: Something like sand, unprotected vest, desert hat, I don't know the exact name.

STRİKİNG ATTACK: Super Attack, normal attack, 1st accessory, 2nd accessory.

RANGE: Normally Standard Melee Range

İNTELLİGENCE: Probably normal human level.

Last edited:
For the 4-A part, does she create the pocket dimension relatively quickly or instantly? Is it stated that those stars are real and that she can use the same power source to create that pocket dimension to attack others?

I feel like this entire thread is a troll

One, nice freaking name lmao, truly a great CRT from ADOLF HITLER on Brawl Stars.

Two, the effect is literally just a skin special effect. Skin powers aren't canon and are never treated as canon, not to mention this is just a customization of the sandstorm ability.
Sandy's main attack is Sandstorm which creates a small sandstorm that keeps him invisible. It glows a little in the default version and this version simply creates the illusion of a solar system which is not full sized. To get 4-A you need to prove it is an actual solar system beyond just the visuals and so far not only is it not even a pocket dimension, the attack is literally called sandstorm.

Three, the 7-B part is unsubstantiated.

Overall, the thread is bogus and probably a troll.

I feel like this entire thread is a troll

One, nice freaking name lmao, truly a great CRT from ADOLF HITLER on Brawl Stars.

Two, the effect is literally just a skin special effect. Skin powers aren't canon and are never treated as canon, not to mention this is just a customization of the sandstorm ability.
Sandy's main attack is Sandstorm which creates a small sandstorm that keeps him invisible. It glows a little in the default version and this version simply creates the illusion of a solar system which is not full sized. To get 4-A you need to prove it is an actual solar system beyond just the visuals and so far not only is it not even a pocket dimension, the attack is literally called sandstorm.

Three, the 7-B part is unsubstantiated.

Overall, the thread is bogus and probably a troll.

It is not stated what kind of power real stars have, and the same applies to lol, and sandy is clearly a creature with his own ultimate, which is even more funny when he calls it a pocket dimension (LOL). If the character is not inspired by the character, this makes it canon, and since there is brawl stars cosmology on a site like vsb and it says canon in the profile, this makes every character and skin in the game canon.
Separately, stars come out of the bags where Sandy puts his head. If you ask whether it has the power of real stars, a star actually only has a shine, it does not have a certain power, and since stars come out even in those bags, it is estimated that there are 15-20 stars, a separate calc is needed for this. I would be happy if there is someone who can do this, but as a guess, he could be 4-B with his bag, which is a pocket size hax and tier can be taken with hax. If you call it pocket size, sandy will have created all the constellations in pocket size and this makes sure that he can be 4-C/4-B if If you refuse to get tier with HAX, it wouldn't make sense to get L2-C for characters like Flash (Ezra), Thanos, Godzilla due to environmental destruction.

For the 4-A part, does she create the pocket dimension relatively quickly or instantly? Is it stated that those stars are real and that she can use the same power source to create that pocket dimension to attack others?
It is not stated what kind of power real stars have, and the same applies to lol, and sandy is clearly a creature with his own ultimate, which is even more funny when he calls it a pocket dimension (LOL). If the character is not inspired by the character, this makes it canon, and since there is brawl stars cosmology on a site like vsb and it says canon in the profile, this makes every character and skin in the game canon.
Separately, stars come out of the bags where Sandy puts his head. If you ask whether it has the power of real stars, a star actually only has a shine, it does not have a certain power, and since stars come out even in those bags, it is estimated that there are 15-20 stars, a separate calc is needed for this. I would be happy if there is someone who can do this, but as a guess, he could be 4-B with his bag, which is a pocket size hax and tier can be taken with hax. If you call it pocket size, sandy will have created all the constellations in pocket size and this makes sure that he can be 4-C/4-B if If you refuse to get tier with HAX, it wouldn't make sense to get L2-C for characters like Flash (Ezra), Thanos, Godzilla due to environmental destruction.

It is not stated what kind of power real stars have, and the same applies to lol, and sandy is clearly a creature with his own ultimate, which is even more funny when he calls it a pocket dimension (LOL).
What the hell are you even trying to say here
If the character is not inspired by the character, this makes it canon, and since there is brawl stars cosmology on a site like vsb and it says canon in the profile, this makes every character and skin in the game canon.
Uhhhh what? Skins aren't canon by default simply because they are aesthetic addons and nothing more. Unless we see the guy actually create this normally no skin is going to give another tier to him.
Separately, stars come out of the bags where Sandy puts his head. If you ask whether it has the power of real stars, a star actually only has a shine, it does not have a certain power, and since stars come out even in those bags, it is estimated that there are 15-20 stars, a separate calc is needed for this. I would be happy if there is someone who can do this, but as a guess, he could be 4-B with his bag, which is a pocket size hax and tier can be taken with hax. If you call it pocket size, sandy will have created all the constellations in pocket size and this makes sure that he can be 4-C/4-B
Just because something looks like a star doesn't make it an actual star. Until you can prove the Sandy's stars are hundreds of thousands of kilometers large you aren't getting anywhere near tier 4
if If you refuse to get tier with HAX, it wouldn't make sense to get L2-C for characters like Flash (Ezra), Thanos, Godzilla due to environmental destruction.
Yes it would because they work on a completely different system with entirely different feats idk why the hell you're bringing it up here. All the characters here (except flash cause i never watched him) have blatant statements of destroying the universe.

Uhhhh what? Skins aren't canon by default simply because they are aesthetic addons and nothing more. Unless we see the guy actually create this normally no skin is going to give another tier to him.

Just because something looks like a star doesn't make it an actual star. Until you can prove the Sandy's stars are hundreds of thousands of kilometers large you aren't getting anywhere near tier 4

Yes it would because they work on a completely different system with entirely different feats idk why the hell you're bringing it up here. All the characters here (except flash cause i never watched him) have blatant statements of destroying the universe.
Brother, after reading where you say "just because something looks like a star does not make it a star", I will stop dealing with you. You're presenting empty arguments, go cry somewhere else.

Just because something is big is not proof of it. If you are looking for greatness, Luffy should have Gear 3. If you look at that, he can make his fist as big as he wants and because this concept is open-ended. Forever Expense
There is also something called toon force.

Brother, after reading where you say "just because something looks like a star does not make it a star", I will stop dealing with you. You're presenting empty arguments, go cry somewhere else.
I'll make sure to report you as a troll then lmao, I don't wanna deal with you either
Just because something is big is not proof of it. If you are looking for greatness, Luffy should have Gear 3. If you look at that, he can make his fist as big as he wants and because this concept is open-ended. Forever Expense
There is also something called toon force.
yeahhh you are definitely trolling...or a child in which case you'd get kicked off the site anyways

I'll make sure to report you as a troll then lmao, I don't wanna deal with you either

yeahhh you are definitely trolling...or a child in which case you'd get kicked off the site anyways
If you don't increase it, you are not a man, bro:D
Come on discord: mehmetnegs01
It's easy to trust admins here, go to Discord.

If you don't increase it, you are not a man, bro:D
Come on discord: mehmetnegs01
It's easy to trust admins here, go to Discord.
you can't even speak english properly and you're asking me for a discord debate? If you can't handle debates on the site then you shouldn't have come here in the first place.

If I pull out a piece of paper, and draw a star. The image on the piece of paper would look like a star, but is obviously not a real star.

I completely disagree with the OP, and I tend to share the same sentiments as Arceus.

Yeah this is goofy af.
1. You would first have to prove skins are canon. I don't remember any sort of evidence that they are being shown in the game.

2. Even if you did that, you would have to prove they're not just cosmetics as they change nothing about gameplay. Just because his super looks like constellations doesn't mean it actually is constellations since it literally covers an area of few meters. Furthermore it still acts like his original sandstorm.

3. Even if you proved those are not just cosmetics but actual change to the brawler, and that those stars and planets are somehow real despite taking only few meters of the map, you would still have to prove it somehow scales to his AP. The super by itself doesn't even deal damage, only makes him invisible. And creation feats by themselves don't scale to stats unless there's some sort of UES that implies they should.

Given the name in the screen shots this is most likely a troll (or an edgy kid).

Disagree because FRA, but also theres several assumptions and false things here, Sandy's age isn't explicitly stated or really implied, and Brawlers aren't yet confirmed to be able to respawn, that's just a theory people have in regards to Brawl Stars' ambiguous lore.

Back