• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

@Hl3 You can't find anything yet. You get a ping from the app saying that European coverage is an extra 20 dollars (Without tax). The app does not show the map anymore, just a payment option.

[My character can speak Spanish]

Realising I dont have the right currency I head to the local bank to trade in my money for some euroes.

@Hl3: Paris looks nice; it has great views, food, Salt shaker like robots with plungers shooting citizens, and the sky is sunny.

I search for any people in the neighbourhood with my telepathy so I can pick out a house in which we can stay without attracting any unwanted attention.

WHYNAUT said:
I search for any people in the neighbourhood with my telepathy so I can pick out a house in which we can stay without attracting any unwanted attention.
Most of the houses are empty except for one very drunk man.

I simply pick the house that is the the closest. I leave the shopping cart in front and go inside [I used my magnetism maniplation if the door was locked]. I start looking at the interior of the house.

[How large is it?]

"This is more than large enough. I do wish it was a bit more tidied up" I say.

I then begin taking the food and the drinks out of the shopping cart and I begin searching the kitchen for places to put them.

Wat

I run up to one of the robots

God Slayer Instant Attack

In a aingle, fluid motion, I unleash a barrage of punches

I finish helping Mia

"I wonder if the phone found anything new."

I then check the phone and see if it has spotted a destroyer.

I see a dot in France.

"Heads up, there happers to be one of those destroyer guys near Paris"

I tell Mia.

"I see." I say not realizing that Waldo wants to go there.

Good thing there doesn't seem to be any more trouble in Detroit.

"As a spirit you probably don't need sleep, but I haven't had the chance to do so for a while now. You may go if you want. Just make sure you come back in one piece." I say to Waldo.

Maybe it's a bit selfish of me, but I'm tired.

"Good luck" I say to Waldo.

I then take off my dc coat and go to the bedroom. It does not take long before I fall asleep.

I look around for a wallet on the ground and use someone's ID and personal information to spend 20 dollars.

It's only twenty dollars, they can take it. I'm saving lives, I need this more than they do.

I very silently put Mia's phone in a table in her bedroom.

I then look at her.

She so cute while asleep.

I then as silently exit the room.

I grab the back of money, leaving half of the dollars behind in case Mia needed money, and put it in my hammerspace.

"K, so ... beware destroyer, cuz here I come."

I then exit from the house and start floating towards the direction of the destroyer, thanks to a phone I found in my hammerspace, which has the destroyer finder app.

"I'm... just gonna go now." Liberty turns into the Carrion Spike, it seems to be painted red, white, and blue. "Buh-bye now!" Liberty flys to Detroit.

[i have no idea what I'm doing ovo]

Back