• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

I start making graves for the deceased using tombstones I made by chipping away pieces of the rubble after clearing the arena.

I tried my best to put different graves for each person but there's a lot of pieces and my senses can only take me so far. 69,999 and now 70,000, wow.

I pat my hands together to get the dust off as I finish up.

These lives didn't need to be wasted. I won't let a tragedy like this happen again.

It starts raining, and I stare up into the night sky.

@Dragon

[I and Mia were able to save 100 people]

@WHYNAUT

"We should go after the guy that caused the explosion."

I tell her as i pull back the metal exagons in to hammerspace.

"Also, do you want an armor ?"

"I prefer to be able to freely move my body. And I also prefer to not go after the one that is responsible, I can't breath on the moon" I say.

I also don't see what good will come out of it. We have already saved everyone we could save here.

@Psycho: Unfortunately, fire does not work on the moon or in space due to lack of oxygen, but your hellfire does so screw it.

"....."

Coolguy flashes back to his tragic past....

[I'm going to write that out later, and I'd like the GM to refrain from continuing this side of things until I'm out o school]

WHYNAUT said:
"I prefer to be able to freely move my body. And I also prefer to not go after the one that is responsible, I can't breath on the moon" I say.
"Yeah, people need oxygen to live, kinda forgot about that ...

Also the armor i was talking about it's not an actual armor, it's more like forcefield enhaced coat."

I begin searching for a store. I find one that is empty and I pick out new clothes.

"That's better. So what is this coat like?"

Misakamikoto
[Like in this picture but as Misaka Worst of course]

"Ok, white one it is then"

I then touch Mia's abdomen with my cloth hand, passing to her the coat i was wearing.

These cloats are a tecnologial wonder and can pretty much assume any form the user wants, which in my case was a thin layer of metal covering my blade in it's entirity, except for the cutting edges.

From where i touched a small cracking of electricity appear and a white coat appears on Mia with a high tech effect.

A glimpse of suprise can be seen on my face. I look at the coat I'm wearing now.

"So this coat has defensive properties? Thank you" I say to Waldo.

@WHYANUT

"Happy you like it,."

I then reach in to hammerspace and equip another DC coat for myself.

As i do this i get an idea and activate the special function of Human Age, making the blades inside hammerspace becomes full size, so that i can access to the sword's sword fabrication without the inconvinience of hacing 300 meters sword floating around me.

The story began long ago, before Coolguy was born... How he is able to flashback to something he never experienced, we will never know.

Either way, a man named Borson McBiceps married Tina Calves in a village obscured in Scandinavia, a place home to extreme hyper masculinity and muscular training, that produces men of such power unfathomable to anyone else in the world. They eventually had their son, as I'm sure you could guess.

After a few months of marriage, a strange man arrived at the village, sporting a ton of gangster clothing and general wierdness. He spoke mostly in musically phrased racial slurs and profanity, to the point that the people of the village could barely understand what he was saying. But, they, being the swole northern village that they were, took it as a challenge, a musical battle. The village's heavy metal guard assembled with McBiceps at it's head. With everyone together, they blasted the man with extreme manliness and the combined hellfire of guitars, drums and other such tools of mass destruction. But, as the man laid dying on the ground, exposed to too much awesome for him to possibly handle, he muttered a curse... Well, a lot of curse words, but, he said something that forever shook them...

"Alright fam you won this mutha[fork]ing battle but you ain't won the mutha[fork]ing war [incredibly racist word for African Americans], you leada guy, yeah, your kid ain't gonna look so jacked dawg, you feel me?"

No one payed any mind to it, but, months later, Coolguy McChad McBiceps was born... And years later, the effects of the curse was obvious.

Most kids his age would have been able to throw a refrigerator miles into the air, but he? He could only manage throwing it a few meters.

His swole continued to be significantly behind, no matter how hard Coolguy trained and Borson tried to get him to push on. As it turns, the man really meant what he said.

Not only was this curse haunting their family, but, Borson's attempts to inspire Coolguy took it's toll. His heart was strained, and he was slowly dying.

As the situation grew worse, a rival clan noticed such weakness, and one day, walked forth into their village to taunt these distraught men, as they flexed their arms, which held the size of an average man as a whole, as they stood in front their portable, pocket dimension gymnasium.

They challenged anyone to step forth to match them, and, no one truely could... No one, but one man.

"Son... Let this be a lesson. That no matter what comes about, you may strive to step up to whatever comes your way, even if death looms over you."

Coolguy tried to stop his father from taking this match, as he knew, his heart would finally give way against such an imposing force, but his mother stopped him, knowing, it had to be done.

The man, myth, legend and swole walked forth, and challenged them to a toss off, whoever throws the heaviest thing furthest wins. They laughed, and, from their portable gym, they pulled out a giant rod of Sol steel, and prepared to throw it into the horizon. McBiceps stopped him with one line to forever engrave itself in history

"Oh, you misunderstand. We aren't throwing such petty weights."

Borson McBiceps walked forth, stretched out, and bent down to pick up their very own gymnasium. His muscles strained. His voice cried out with a roar. But he didn't stop.

FLEX UP

His muscles went to their absolute limit, and he lifted the gym off the ground. But, this was a match of tossing. So, he threw it.

BIIIICEEEEPPP STAAAATTTEEESSSSS...

He bend both knees, squatted to the ground, and threw the gym into the air.

OF FLEEEXXXXX!!!!!!!!

The gym created a Sonic boom as it tore through the sky, blasted a hole in clouds, left the atmosphere, and made a massive crater in the moon for all of them to behold.

At that moment, breathing heavily, McBiceps' heart exploded, and he died as he lived, passing the ultimate message to his son.

Though, even so, his son could never live up to it. Eventually, years after that event, he exiled himself from the village, blaming himself for his father's death, saying the village didn't need his curse plaguing them forever.

And so, he wandered, travelling around as a homeless, broken, muscular man, gaining knowledge of the modern world, until he was summoned by a nigh-omnipotent to a land he never knew

"... Power is a tempting offer. Maybe it would fix what I once lacked, and rid the world of such awful music...."

"But I refuse. I know you don't just want me to destroy that, so I will only destroy one more thing... I will do as my father did for me... Give my heart and soul to mess up the moon!"

I pull out an absolute ton of C4, and under my hoof, I trigger it. Of course, that won't take me down, I know that much. So after the blast is overwith, I do it again. And again, until I'm running out of lives to spare.

[Fork my brain malfunctioned and I meant... Wait how is that one area of leg muscles even spelled]

Back