• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo Meta 5

Wisdom of the Good Goddess still includes large scale passive mind manip, multiple methods of future sight, most Nasuverse magic that isn't divine in nature, strong invisibility to the 6 senses, several resistances, and plenty of other stuff.

Not sure if it'd need to be restricted, but you should at least be aware of it.

Yes

No

The poll was created at 18:23 on November 21, 2018, and so far 10 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
Why? And how would this affect the game? And what do you mean by this: infinite universes where the same thing is going on with our characters, infinite universes that omni's sent people to, or just infinite universes sitting in the background doing their own thing that someone can randomly teleport in on?

Blahblah9755 said:
Wisdom of the Good Goddess still includes large scale passive mind manip, multiple methods of future sight, most Nasuverse magic that isn't divine in nature, strong invisibility to the 6 senses, several resistances, and plenty of other stuff.

I think she has to use the abilities, so they aren't passive.

Infinite universes that people can teleport to.

It affects the game because, if it has infinite universes, it's basically impossible to find people who have dimensional travel.

Blahblah9755 said:

How large of a mind hax?

It would give A rank Charisma, which would make basically anyone who saw/knew of them worship the as a leader.

Since A rank is the rank dealing with Alexanderhe Great's Empire, it should be anyone who sees them on a multinational scale.

Oh boy. That's not ok.

Like. No good.

I think it would be best if Wisdow of the Good Godness wasn't allowed then.

I'm fine with the game not having infinite universes, but that would mean that the villains would always need to be fighting or fleeing which is tiresome. At the same time it is of course annoying for the good guys if they can't fight the villains unless that villains allow it.

ExodusNexus said:
It's listed as limited Mind Manipulation for a reason on the profile.
It's limited in that you aren't in direct control. But it still causes basically everyone around you to fanatically worship you and do whatever you tell them to, and has effects on the scale of affecting a whole Empire?

Besides, if it's that powerful, the Charisma should be banned, not Wisdom of the Good Goddess, since I'd have Charisma without it.

So yeah, from the answers I got, Charisma is nowhere near that strong. It's no game breaker. It shouldn't be restricted like that.

It makes your thoughts 1 to ten million times faster. And no, it isn't.

Also, you gained MIH on your 2nd power set, right? If so, i can give it a boost.

ExodusNexus said:
That post somewhat reaffirms what I said, it's not anything like direct control, it's more that everyone feels a need to listen to you. Like they mentioned, even at B rank people will naturally feel a need to bow down to you and do what you tell them to, even if it's the kind of thing that they would never do under normal circumstances.

If you have a method to communicate to a large body of people (which is fairly easy), your charisma will affect all those people.

Many skill descriptions for it go over it manipulating the entire armies of the user, one of which was 320,000 people strong, some others, particularly Gilgamesh's and Iskandar's, were probably bigger.

Another one describes how Toyotomi Hideyoshi's B rank Charisma let him easily make people who were trying to kill him into friends.

For ones like Hideyoshi, it's those basises turned into a magic skill. Ones like Mebd talk about how the skill lets them manipulate their armies, while the basic B rank description indicates that the skill alone is enough to lead a nation, which would mean that it affects a nation, or enough of a nation to maintain rule.

The A+ descriptions indicate that it actually takes high level resistances to go against it.

ExodusNexus said:
Okay. That's fair. But Charisma itself should be banned then, not Wisdom of the Good Goddess.
I agree, I can't really think of anything else that'd be an issue. Other than the fact that it's gonna be a pain to keep track of your abilities. Banned for inconvenience!

Also, making someone who's on the clock for a job and probably has a long trip ahead of him stop in the middle of the road for several hours to explain things to you is definitely not possible without mind manip. That's achievable with as little as C.

And Toyotomi Hideyoshi's stuff is certainly mind manip at B.

It's just not equivalent to an actual curse or spell until you reach A+

It seems the vote for no infinite universes won.

Now, how many universes do you think we need to have? I'd say either 100 or 1000.

Open to suggestions.

Back